“Horrible!”

Add it.
Gigis Cupcakes
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in Hoover
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

I bought a very overpriced, chocolate cupcake and it was so horrible I couldn't eat it. It was RAW batter in the middle. Sadly I couldn't go back to return it because we were on the road headed back to SC. Beware of overpriced, inedible cupcakes here!!

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Cupcakes were SUPER dry and buttercream was texturally off and flavorless. I will not be back. Go to Dreamcakes...or Publix or Walmart for that matter.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Was super excited to try to only be disappointed. I've had better cupcakes from Wal mart and much cheaper! Packaging is cute though. I don't like how they ask for a tip when you checkout. Really? You put a cupcake in a box.

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

The owners at this location are always GREAT! They are very friendly and caring. They offer solid knowledge regarding their cupcakes and the ingredients included in their cupcakes. I did have a chance to visit when the Owner (s) were not present. I asked the young lady assisting me to please put on a pair of gloves to retrieve my cupcakes after watching her touch money, wipe her nose and touch various items on the register. The facial expressions she gave me was horrendous! She did move forward with putting on gloves..which were right to the next of her. She was silent and failed to small talk the remainder of my short visit. Who knew that asking someone with unclean hands to nicely put on a glove would cause such a reaction...unfortunately, because of this. I will not return to this location.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

Stopped in for a cupcake appetizer, ha!, while starving and waiting for a table for brunch at a neighboring restaurant. The owners were opening up and visited with us. Great people. The kind of people you want to do business with. Loved the cupcakes too!

Been to Gigis Cupcakes? Share your experiences!