“Take out”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #40 of 180 Restaurants in Hoover
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Came for a take out, and was not disappointed. I go to Panera wherever I go. Very consistent, great food and quick. I particularly like the squash soup, Fiji salad, and chicken salad sandwich. The baked goods are wonderful, and I really enjoy the brownies. I particularly enjoy using the online ordering......Makes my life real easy....

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Would give ZERO stars if I could. Not impressed AT ALL! So I got the arugula/great grains salad with chicken. (I’ve gotten the same salad in Memphis TN—and it had triple the amount of chicken SAME SIZE) this was 1/2 portion..which is a decent size for one person (so I thought from previous Panera stores)...and this is all the chicken I got? (Can’t post a picture or I would - picture meat off of a buffalo chicken wing) I asked the manager about the minuscule piece of chicken I recieved...he said yes it is 1 & 3/4 of an oz!! That looks about right!! A chicken wing has more meat than this ridiculous amount! Wrong answer Mr. Manager..you should have just fixed it, apologized and given me more chicken. Instead of acting annoyed righteous! I really do t care how many ounces it is! It’s NOT ENOUGH! Chick-fila puts more chicken on their salads, their stores are always clean and the salads taste fresher, and they are a lot less expensive..(hindesight being 20/20 should have gone to Chick Fila) Panera is skimping with their new “fresh and organic” motto. Panera you are cutting corners to deceive. To top it off, this store is messy (looks dirty and needs a MAJOR facelift)—one try’s to eat healthy and instead they starve you and charge too much $$$. I am NEVER going back! 20 bucks for a 1/2 salad two drinks and a bowl of lukewarm chicken noodle (all carrots, some noodles and zero chicken) soup which was filled only 1/2 of the way! Highway robbery—and now I’m HANGRY!!! Panera you need to fix this! BIG TIME!

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I enjoy the breakfast sandwich of egg and ham.its cooked fast and ready by the time I get their coffee.we meet their every friday

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Panera has never failed to impress. I always enjoy the broccoli and cheese soup when I go there plus a half sandwich. My husband had a half salad and sandwich and enjoyed it as well. It was a lot of food and worth the price.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Panera is a healthy choice that has a consistency you can count on. This location is no different. Bread bowls, soups, sandwhiches all are satisfying. I will say, if you are used to stuffing yourself at every meal, you may want to order extra which can get pricey here. If you haven't eatin at one, this location will be a great place to get an idea of what the chain is all about.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!