“Family Sunday Dinner”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Hoover
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in Patton Creek Shopping center off I-459. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour every Monday - Friday 4PM - 7PM & Saturday - Sunday 1PM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed March 20, 2018

The family and I went around 2:30 after church. The temperature was great! That among great food quality is important to me. I'm very cold natured. The temperature was perfect for fine dining.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I went alone for lunch and sat on the patio. It was a lovely experience!
Morgan was my server and she was just a delight. Kind and friendly with great recommendations. She looked like she was slammed when I was seated, but she was very gracious and made me feel welcomed.

I had the onion rings and a grilled chicken sandwich. Onion rings were top notch, nice delicate breading that didn’t hide the onion flavor. The rings come with a ranch dipping sauce, though I barely used it. It was a bit heavy and overpowered the onion rings in my opinion. The grilled chicken sandwich was delicious, nice and light with charred undertones. I feel they could improve the choice of buns, however. The sandwich came with a choice of sides and I chose the fresh fruit option, which was fine. I’ll try a different side next time.

Overall a great experience, looking forward to bringing my friends here in the future!

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a place I love. While I am a eat local and there are a handful of chains I like too I love this place. The atmosphere is amazing and the food is always on point. Whether it’s a date, work, or family this is a place that has it all. My tastebuds are perking up just writing this.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here several times and never had a bad meal. Service is always great. Love the bread appetizer. Food is fresh. Nice menu variety. Moderate price. Nice rustic atmosphere. Evenings and weekends can be pretty busy.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Everybody loved their food. Everything from steak to fish. Waiter was new but was well trained. Haven’t eaten here in a long while but will add it back to my rotation. My wife loves the atmosphere and decor.