“EXCELLENT SERVICE... VERY GOOD ATMOSPHERE...OKAY FOOD...PRICEY ”
Review of Beauregard's

Beauregard's
Ranked #484 of 650 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Born and raised in Huntsville, Alabama since 1995. We specialize in southern cuisine and are known most for our AMAZING wings!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The six of us ate supper at Beauregard’s. Throughout the evening we experienced Excellent service.
The menu offers a number of selections, and each of us chose a different meal.
The food was average in quality...very bland and lacking focused flavors. The portions were not large, particularly when considering the relatively high prices.
The beer was very good and, during the afternoon until seven in the evening, $4.00 a glass.
The atmosphere is Very Good.
The overall value is only so-so.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

My wife and I ate lunch there today. The country fried chicken was so salty I needed a gallon of water to wash it down. The French fries were soggy and had been sitting for some time. The fish sandwich was boring, and the bread was burned. We saw someone else with a reuben sandwich that was completely black on the bottom. The best thing was the onion rings which were what I would have expected. I am afraid this will be our only visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Went for wings and beer and was surprised that I received 8 small wings segments for $10. Expected full wings for this price. Craft beer selection was limited (only 2 offerings and no local craft beer) and way overpriced. Wings were good but too small for the price. Will not return.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

We have been here twice in the last 2 weeks. Both times service was bad. The wings were great. Ordered fried green tomatoes both times and they were great. But both times they were delivered to the table and we had no silver wear or plates to eat from. Today, the server actually said I would have to wait because they didn't have any. Really? Husband ordered Guinness Stew @ $10 bowl. It was like a bowl of grease that had been heated up in the microwave. We told our server the stew was bad. He gave us no response. I am really disappointed and probably won't return to Beauregards.