“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #8 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Tampa, Florida
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Have stayed here several times while on business in Huntsville. The staff is always wonderful: outgoing, courteous and helpful! Property is clean and safe. Highly recommend for business travelers!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Greek first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I always stay here on my trips to Huntsville and I find the staff always going out of their way to helpful. The hotel rooms are always clean and bright.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Have stayed here a few times for business in Huntsville. Overall good value, clean, convenient location. Did have one problem with a late check in and no rooms were available to a couple of us due to A/C problems...(?). Regardless, had booked us into nearby Marriott. Clean, breakfast is OK, but overall decent place to stay while in the Huntsville area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Evergreen, Alabama
Reviewed 2 April 2012

If you want a wonderful experience at a quality hotel, then plan your next stay here. I came in for an AL Garden Club Banquet. What was supposed to be a five hour drive turned into 7.5 hour due to traffic delays, twice re routed and a horrible hail storm in the mountains of north AL. I called the hotel to let them know what was going on and was kindly told to take our time and be very careful. We did not arrive until after 11 pm. We were met at the front desk by a jolly young man who seemed to want to be there. The next morning, because of exhaustion, my traveling companion (88 years young :) rested until 10:00 am. I wnet to get her something to take her medicine with from the restaurant and explained we would be back down before 11:00 (time stopped serving brunch). We got there about 10:45. It did not seem to bother anyone that we took our time eating and the conversation with the staff was outstanding. My sweet friend of 88 has just recently had to go into the nursing home for the first time. She was treated with royalty and that brought so much joy to me. My husband and I will actually be taking our nieces back to this same hotel in two weeks and this visit has me looking so forward to that journey ~

Room Tip: If you want pool view choose odd numbers below the 11 (i.e. 201 to 211)
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Milwaukee
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Booked this hotel off priceline. Very worth the value. Beautiful lobby and nice people!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Gansevoort, New York
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I stayed here for 5 days on a business trip and other than a 4am fire alarm the first night, the rest of the stay was pleasant. The staff was very nice both at the front desk and especially at the bar / eating area. The food at both breakfast and dinner was excellent. My suite was spacious and comfortable and I had no issues with using the wireless internet.
As for location, it is located near many great restaurants, attractions and local businesses without being in the mess of downtown traffic and noise. I'd definitely stay here again on future trips to the area.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I specifically asked, when I checked in, for a room that was near the elevator. I was given a room as close to the elevator as you could possibly get. I was late for an appointment, so didn't change it, but slept terribly. So the next night, I went to bed early, and the person who had put me in the room, Destinee, called at 9:45PM to ask me how my stay had been. I told her it had been awful. The next day, when I checked out, I asked her to put $150 on an Expedia gift card, and the rest on the credit card I had given at check-in. When she handed me the receipt, all she had done was divide up the charges (not even 150, but two random amounts) and charged them both to the original credit card. After a few more tries, and much time, I gave up, Also, Destinee had no idea what channels are in the room, and was NOT helpful in that regard. And I am a Hilton Honors member. I find now on my credit card that I was overcharged for the stay, then that was cancelled, then another charge was made. Who trains these people?

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family