Hampton Inn Jasper
US$76
Sleep Inn & Suites(Jasper)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$85
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge(Jasper)(Great Value!)
US$54
Best Western Gardendale(Gardendale)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$93
Budget Inn(Jasper)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfitness roomdefinitely stay in this hotel againnice hotelclean roomsstaff was very friendlyhigh schoolgreat breakfasta great stayrecommend this hotelshort distancefront desk staffnon smokingno complaintsafter a long dayoff the highwayin townnext morning
Reviewed August 13, 2011

No need to say more than the title really. I tried going here following the "downfall" of Winfield and it was such a refreshing change. The staff were very welcoming and immediately recognised my HH status. The hotel is kept absolutely sparkling and everyone on the staff greets you with a hello and a smile. Breakfast and other items are kept well stocked. A standard setter for Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank nr8209
Reviewed March 19, 2011

We were very comfortable here. Seems to be a new building--new carpeting and fixtures. The beds were very comfy and the air control was in good working order. The breakfast eggs were just okay, but the rest of the breakfast was outstanding. I love the coffee machine in the room--very fast.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2011

My husband and I spent one night at the Hampton Inn, Jasper and decided that this was the best hotel that we have ever stayed at while on the road. The hotel is very new and clean. The front desk staff is friendly. The breakfast was awesome! The beds are so comfy! When in the area, we will be sure to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel at least twice a month for the last year.This hotel is very clean and breakfest is great.The main reason I enjoy this hotel is because I travel alot and miss home. When I am here the staff is great they make you feel like you are home anything you need they try there best to help you.I do not have one complaint.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank mpgnd70
Reviewed September 28, 2009

With only 2-star hotels in Jasper, we were a bit nervous with the quality and condition of this hotel and we were amazed when we arrived. This hotel is fantastic! The staff was great, rooms were impeccable, and CLEAN and updated (didn't feel old and nasty at all) and the bathrooms were super nice as well. We would DEFINITELY stay here again and recommend it to any of our clients or friends.

Thank-you Hampton Inn!