“Decent food and very good service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed October 20, 2016

I had the burrito supremo-the rice and burrito sauce were a little different than most restaurants I have been to, but they were fine. The cheese dip and my frozen margarita were both excellent. Our server was pleasant and on top of things!

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Great food! Good service! & the main reason to go here is the margaritas they are homemade. Very fresh not that typical watered down mix.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

This place is really good if you like Mexican and they have a great happy hour and they also have an outdoor area also

Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

Well everything started out good they had a friendly staff and it might be a good place for people not knowing spanish but for me jesus where to start the food could of been a lil better not the worst ive taested but not the best either what got to me and my family is they started to make fun of their customers in spanish of course now i dnt care what would be said about me but my wife and kids is another story also they had lots of drama going on there and they started to rush us towards the end i was not ready to leave still wanted to order a couple things but they insisted that i had to pay the bill right then also if you have waiters that do not speak english y send them to the table to attend had a hard time ordering as well. From the looks of things i won't be bringing the family no more. Have a bless day

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Coming from Texas, I can say I've eaten in hundreds of Mexican food restaurants. How did this one stack up? It wasn't at the top, nor was it a the absolute bottom. My first indicator of a good Mexican food restaurant is the Margarita. If you fail there, it's all downhill. The Guadalajara Margarita was very disappointing. A large bowl of ice, no alcohol and a little juice. Tasted good, what little juice was in there. I left a 3/4 full mug of ice sitting on the table when I left. Please fix your Margaritas!
The food was serve in large portions and extremely hot. 2 ++ for that. The taste was good for cheese enchiladas and the rice and beans were typical Mexican fair. My table mates had a few complaints about the meat being a tad bland or the Quesadillia being a bit stiff, but everything was reasonably edible. Would I go to the restaurant again?....If they fix their margaritas, I may give them another shot!