“Great food!”

Add it.
Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

First time we have visited here and we will certainly return. Lunch items we ordered were burrito al carbon and chicken quesadilla- both served with the usual refried beans and rice. Very tasty and flavorful!
Waiters hustled and service was friendly and quick.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I had the burrito supremo-the rice and burrito sauce were a little different than most restaurants I have been to, but they were fine. The cheese dip and my frozen margarita were both excellent. Our server was pleasant and on top of things!

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Great food! Good service! & the main reason to go here is the margaritas they are homemade. Very fresh not that typical watered down mix.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

This place is really good if you like Mexican and they have a great happy hour and they also have an outdoor area also

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Well everything started out good they had a friendly staff and it might be a good place for people not knowing spanish but for me jesus where to start the food could of been a lil better not the worst ive taested but not the best either what got to me and my family is they started to make fun of their customers in spanish of course now i dnt care what would be said about me but my wife and kids is another story also they had lots of drama going on there and they started to rush us towards the end i was not ready to leave still wanted to order a couple things but they insisted that i had to pay the bill right then also if you have waiters that do not speak english y send them to the table to attend had a hard time ordering as well. From the looks of things i won't be bringing the family no more. Have a bless day