See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2016

The lady at the front(Molly Evans) was very welcoming and generous the price is very affordable for what we got. We came here for some business and just needed somewhere to lay our heads and wash our bodies. Overally my family and I enjoyed our stay

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Melissa W, Manager at Motel 6 Huntsville - Madison, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Motel 6 Huntsville, AL #8686.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed January 23, 2016

The staff at this hotel was completely rude!!! They constantly harassed my girlfriend and I about everything. Was extremely condescending about every request we had. Tried to tell me my reservation did not even exist. when i made it over 24 hours before. The room was not clean at all. there were roaches everywhere!!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay I
Melissa W, General Manager at Motel 6 Huntsville - Madison, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Motel 6 Huntsville, AL #8686. Your feedback is very important to us.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.
Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Melissa Worthen

Reviewed January 23, 2016

We chose Motel 6 because we travel with our dogs. We know these hotels do not provide any frills and were not expecting any. So far we have stayed here twice while looking for a home to purchase.

Our first stay was not that great due to the fact we felt the room was not as clean as it could be. After leaving a survey from Motel 6 corporate, the motel manager actually took the time to call me. She stated they had just purchased the motel in September and were working to renovate.

Based on her customer service and taking the time to call us, we booked the hotel again. The room was cleaner than the first visit and it was obvious they had painted. We checked out early because our business was finished. Melissa, the manager, was in the office when I checked out and I spoke with her. She said not only were they updating the rooms but they were working hard to clean up the clientele as well.

I always find Motel 6 beds a bit uncomfortable for me. It's not fancy, but we just needed a place to sleep.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Melissa W, General Manager at Motel 6 Huntsville - Madison, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2016

Thank you so much for giving us a second try and we look forward to your return when you need us. Be well and take care.

Thanks again
Melissa

Reviewed January 23, 2016

Clean,affordable and wonderful Motel staff. Staff super friendly and helpful. Room was very nice, very clean and comfortable. Felt safe and at home. Room was well lit which made it good for me to get work done.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taken the time to respond, we really hope that we can continue to meet your expectation. And as always we will leave the light on for you return.

Take care and be well
Melissa

Reviewed June 22, 2015

This location offered a great weeknight rate, so I gave it a try when other options were overpriced when I needed just a night's sleep.

This affordable option is reasonable to the airport, and if all you want is sleep, give it a try.

I visited after a trip to the US Rocket Museum. I walked in on a Thu evening, received the posted bargain rate, and got a very clean and comfortable room. The check-in staff was very friendly.

As a single woman, I felt completely safe. Even moreso when I noticed the security cameras all around the premises. I liked that Waffle House was just across the parking lot. A van from the cable company was there, figured they felt safe as well.

Not every room has fridge and microwave; be sure to ask. There is no elevator to second floor.
Watch for the giant potholes in parking lot.

Unlike many higher dollar options, there was a fan in my bathroom. I greatly appreciate this.
At the same time, I was a little disappointed that the bathtub drain was slow.

Good stay, good room.

Room Tip: Ask about microwave or fridge; not in every room. No elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo