“Half is better!”

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #28 of 192 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Schlotzsky's has a new thing for (well new to me) where you can get half a sandwich and a bowl of soup. The sandwich is made to order and they always have some tasty soups to chose from. For a medium size lunch this is a great idea.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. I always get the smoked turkey on sourdough bread because it is always awesome. Staff is friendly and service is quick.

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

We have enjoyed Schlotzsky's in Memphis for 20 + YEARS. The food is great and always packed, however...this one is dirty, unfriendly and empty. My son's pizza was burnt. They were out of the cookies that go with the kids meal so he got a bag of chips. He asked for a cookie in the Cinnabun box but they said he couldnt have that one bc it was a different price point. We were the only ones in the restaurant at 5:30 other than one lady for an hour!!! It's dirty, smells funny...nothing is clean. We were afraid to drink the tea :(The staff is not friendly and they make you wait for them (even though no one is here)...observed them do this to the one lady. Worst Schlotzsky's ever. Its not the great sandwich shop you are expecting in Madison. STAY AWAY.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

I had a salad and I really enjoyed it. The sandwiches were definitely tempting. Will have to try one next time.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed October 30, 2016

I was in a hurry for lunch and have driven past to get to my motel. I was surprised with the quality of the sandwich. The combination of the favors was great!!

Been to Schlotzsky's? Share your experiences!