“Very good food”

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #27 of 192 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Dropped by here almost at closing time. Checked with the staff to see if it was too late to order. They assured us it was not a problem. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was very good. Will visit here again. Thanks guys for the late service.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

These in my opinion are the best sandwiches. Great variety I love the Pastrami Reuben the bread is fresh.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

They always have great customer service & even go above & beyond in my opinion! Even for someone who comes in with a lot of freebies from the Schlotzsky's app! They never treat me any different whether I'm paying for an item, or am getting it free because of a coupon in the app! Also, they know I'm allergic to olives, so they make sure to watch for that when preparing my food ...BIG KUDOS!

My only "complaint", as if I really had one, is that they aren't an "official" Cinnabon location They show up as one, but don't offer all the "perks" that most Cinnabon locations offer. However, they do carry some of the Cinnabons, so be sure to try one out along with their yummy Originals or zesty pizzas ...YUM!

Okay, gotta stop now as I'm starting to get hungry ...LOL! Actually, I still have a FREE S-cookie to redeem from my phone app before next week ...YUM!

Go & enjoy ....you won't be disappointed!

Blessings from my corner of the world to yours! O:-) <><

Reviewed June 29, 2017

We don't eat at Schlotzsky's unless we're in Madison because we don't have one close to us. I also enjoy the experience we have with both the service and food, sandwiches and soup this trip. I might try the pizza next time.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here just before closing to pick up dinner. Very friendly service. The original turkey on jalapeño cheese bread was very good.

Been to Schlotzsky's? Share your experiences!