All reviews swimming pool hot water place to stay north goa panto cafe wheeler
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

We arrived here at morning 10 o'clock. We took AC room.The receptionist lucky bhai was so co-operative.He even gave us some discount.All the workers in this hotel is so co-operative and loving.They arranged us ride for roaming around,We even had some discount for the ride.
We all had our good times in the resort.The main attraction is the pool.The pool facility is superb.We spend most of our time at this resort.Food here is so good, fresh and tasty.
The is a pool bar facility which was really necessary for us.
We had all the freedom any tourist could get.
They all were very informative.The even adviced us for our trip plan.We have a walkale distance to the beach,party club that was very helpful for us.

The days in goa is not complete without this resort.
Must visit.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Arrived at villa anjuna at 11pm check in was easy! Rooms were great for the price 300 rupee per night for double room! Nice and quiet away from the main roads and bars but with in 5 minuite walk of anjuna beach and other bars suck as uv bar and pirate bar ! The receptionist veejay was great! Real nice guy goes out of his way to hep you and give you good advice! There is a 24 hour cafe on site wich is great for breakfasts and snacks and you can use the pool for an extra 100 rupee per day! Overall great value for money and I will be returning again in December! All the staff are brilliant and it is a perfect base for exploring goa!
Keep up the good work guys!
The only thing I could say bad is that the wifi was real hard to connect to and Dident really work! But there is so many places with wifi nearby it Dident bother me atall!
The rooms are very basic just beds in the room but they are clean and secure! Definately worth a visit if your on a budget!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Budgetbackpacker13
Reviewed May 7, 2016

We have been coming to Villa Anjuna for the last 12 years. We stay here whenever we are holidaying in Goa. Now the place has become like a second home for us. Nelson and his staff look after us like family.
What I like best about the hotel is its pool. The temperature is just right, so is the depth and it faces the cafe so you can order a beer or a sandwich or just lie around. Especially in the evenings and night its just so relaxing to lie here and look at the stars.
The cafe is open 24 hrs. It serves quite decent breakfast (my favourites are the French toast and pancakes). They also have decent veg and non veg options for main course/starters, etc. the menu is reasonably priced.
The rooms are no frill though air conditioned. They do not offer room service but one doesnt really miss it given that the cafe is a stone's throw away and most of the day one would be out or at the pool.
Recently they have started giving free pick up and drop to airport for minimum three nights stay. They have a small library and free wifi for all the guests who stay.
Overall a quiet place not too noisy and good crowd.
Given the prices and the facilities they offer I would think its quite value for money. For us we don't even think of going to any other place now :)

Room Tip: Take the A/C poolside rooms
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2016

Me and my wife had gone for a 5 day vacation to Goa in Oct 2015. We had booked Villa Anjuna through their website. We selected this hotel as the beach was just 5 minutes walk. Hotel was pretty good with a Swimming Pool, nice restaurant and good people.
We reached hotel at around 3PM and checked in to room on ground floor, the room had very old window AC. At around 3AM my wife woke me up saying everything is looking smoky. I opened my eyes and I was surprised when even I could see everything smoky. For once, I thought I am dreaming, but my wife again said what’s happening.
So I got up and turned the light on and the whole room was filled with smoke. I checked windows to see if smoke is coming from outside but all windows were closed, checked bathroom too.
Then I saw some light inside AC. I checked it and it was on FIRE. I could see flames inside the AC. I panicked for a moment. But then we went outside, I ran towards the reception (the reception was around 30-40 meters from the room).
There was one guy in the restaurant checking his mobile, I went to him and told him there is a fire, he was not interested and kept checking his mobile. I saw 2 more guys and and told them, we went back running to the room. They saw it and turned the AC Line off of whole Hotel (They had a separate power supply for ACs). Then we were out for almost an hour till they cleaned the smoke and sprayed the Air Freshener to reduce the burnt plastic smell.
Now we were expecting the new room, but to our surprise he said there is no other room available. So we had to sleep there only, morning 9 AM we packed bags and went to reception and told the regular reception guy what had happened and we never received an apology he just smiled and said we will put another AC there and you can live there only.
We were just angry, speechless and hopeless as we had booked the rooms online. We told him give us another room as we cant stay in a room with but smell, so after a lot of time he agreed to give us another room. This new room had new split AC, but still I could not sleep on the day continuously checking whether the AC is fine. Next night we did not use AC, just used the fan.
If my wife had not woke me up it could very well be an another story.
I am writing this review after a lot of time. I am attaching an image of our booking. I also have receipt given by hotel guys... i will find it and upload if needed.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bhushan T
sirurn, Manager at Villa Anjuna, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Dear Bhushan, on that fateful day we had multiple electrical appliances burnout owing to spike in the local power grid. There was a chaos but the staff complied very well. We were able to allot you another room despite seasonal rush, nonetheless we thank you for putting up with the inconveniences. While we regret for the shortfall in services, we welcome you again and will reimburse one night room tariff at you disposal during your
next stay with us. Kind Regards. Nelson Sirur.

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Brilliant ! Buck for money ! Best staff and best food ever had in a hotel ! Highly recommended ! Perfect getaway for a perfect trip! Close to anjuna beach !
Visit during November to march as the rest of the time, its semi-open or closed during of-season due to very low influx

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family