All reviewsswimming poolhot waterplace to staynorth goapantocafewheeler
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

I have been a staying in Villa Anjuna each time I do Goa for the last 8 years, I feel very comfortable there as the staff is extremely generous. Good value for money as they are very considerate and customer centric. They have some really good English breakfast and have a good variety of cuisine one would prefer. Lucky is one chap who would be at your service whenever you need something. Gopal Bhai does a night shift:) and this goes without saying that these two gentlemen leave no opportunity to please you.
Mr.Nelson the owner of this property is very grounded and is very approachable, he has been kind enough to give great deals for stay and has been very welcoming each time I have visited.

Overall a great and a secured place to be and certainly would recommend this place to all my friends.

Thanks to one and all at Villa Anjuna once again and I look forward to visiting you all soon!

Best Regards,
MANISH KESARKAR

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2016

I have been to many resorts but yeah, the hospitality provided by the people here was quiet amazing! The guys are young and quite friendly. Meet the guy "Lucky bhai" at the counter and he will get you all the helps required, say renting a vehicle at your doorsteps even.They provided us with the most economic rooms and all the information necessary to spend our days at Goa judiciously! Cleanliness and Friendliness are their highlights.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank BaisakhR
Reviewed June 5, 2016

This is the place I always go back to and will never think of any place else when am in Goa. The pool is awesome and the best part is the cafe/bar is open 24/7. rooms are spacious and affordable. The staff has been there for years and they know you well if you are a repeat customer and almost all are!

Room Tip: take the rooms around the pool they are big and the pool view is nice.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

We arrived here at morning 10 o'clock. We took AC room.The receptionist lucky bhai was so co-operative.He even gave us some discount.All the workers in this hotel is so co-operative and loving.They arranged us ride for roaming around,We even had some discount for the ride.
We all had our good times in the resort.The main attraction is the pool.The pool facility is superb.We spend most of our time at this resort.Food here is so good, fresh and tasty.
The is a pool bar facility which was really necessary for us.
We had all the freedom any tourist could get.
They all were very informative.The even adviced us for our trip plan.We have a walkale distance to the beach,party club that was very helpful for us.

The days in goa is not complete without this resort.
Must visit.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Arrived at villa anjuna at 11pm check in was easy! Rooms were great for the price 300 rupee per night for double room! Nice and quiet away from the main roads and bars but with in 5 minuite walk of anjuna beach and other bars suck as uv bar and pirate bar ! The receptionist veejay was great! Real nice guy goes out of his way to hep you and give you good advice! There is a 24 hour cafe on site wich is great for breakfasts and snacks and you can use the pool for an extra 100 rupee per day! Overall great value for money and I will be returning again in December! All the staff are brilliant and it is a perfect base for exploring goa!
Keep up the good work guys!
The only thing I could say bad is that the wifi was real hard to connect to and Dident really work! But there is so many places with wifi nearby it Dident bother me atall!
The rooms are very basic just beds in the room but they are clean and secure! Definately worth a visit if your on a budget!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo