All reviews swimming pool hot water place to stay north goa panto cafe wheeler
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Right on the main road in Anjuna, close to the beach, the Villa Anjuna is an unassuming little hotel that we return to year after year. It's clean and comfortable with a nice pool but we continually return because of the people who run the place - a team of helpful and happy staff! The kitchen crew serves up amazing Goan specialties, as well as other favorites, at all hours of the day. My husband and I usually visit during monsoon season - we prefer the quiet of the off-season and enjoy the passing rains. AND don't forget to visit the ayurvedic spa. Great massages and a long list of services to try! A chill spot in a great corner of India. Highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amy B
Reviewed September 11, 2016

cheap, clean and friendly service where you can relax and do your own thing without anyone bothering you.

The staff has to be asked to clean the rooms...that would be my only critisism. But if asked they do a good job right away. And Lucky, the manager, is the man.

Room Tip: by the pool
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carl L
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

I have been a staying in Villa Anjuna each time I do Goa for the last 8 years, I feel very comfortable there as the staff is extremely generous. Good value for money as they are very considerate and customer centric. They have some really good English breakfast and have a good variety of cuisine one would prefer. Lucky is one chap who would be at your service whenever you need something. Gopal Bhai does a night shift:) and this goes without saying that these two gentlemen leave no opportunity to please you.
Mr.Nelson the owner of this property is very grounded and is very approachable, he has been kind enough to give great deals for stay and has been very welcoming each time I have visited.

Overall a great and a secured place to be and certainly would recommend this place to all my friends.

Thanks to one and all at Villa Anjuna once again and I look forward to visiting you all soon!

Best Regards,
MANISH KESARKAR

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2016

I have been to many resorts but yeah, the hospitality provided by the people here was quiet amazing! The guys are young and quite friendly. Meet the guy "Lucky bhai" at the counter and he will get you all the helps required, say renting a vehicle at your doorsteps even.They provided us with the most economic rooms and all the information necessary to spend our days at Goa judiciously! Cleanliness and Friendliness are their highlights.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank BaisakhR
Reviewed June 5, 2016

This is the place I always go back to and will never think of any place else when am in Goa. The pool is awesome and the best part is the cafe/bar is open 24/7. rooms are spacious and affordable. The staff has been there for years and they know you well if you are a repeat customer and almost all are!

Room Tip: take the rooms around the pool they are big and the pool view is nice.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo