“Stayed With Yoga Magic crew in January of 2013, so this review is a little late.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anjuna
Yogamagic Eco Retreat
Ranked #8 of 74 Anjuna B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Our first week in India we stayed in the orange tent. We loved the yoga and food, and also the hosts. Our stay was blessed naga magic bliss. I have many memories, and they're all either good or damn well interesting. Wish we could return...maybe someday....

Room Tip: All tents are amazing. We loved the orange one.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank frontwards

Reviewed 27 February 2016

You wont believe it until you were there. Yogamagic is a magic place where all the people are very gentle because all they do, they do with love. Enjoy 2 times a day yoga with lovely teachers, superfine food (all organic) and dream well in luxury tents, you have never seen before. It is for sure the best place to come down for a while an do everything you need to feed your soul, heart and body

Room Tip: the orange thent has the best view for sunset and also good vibes because some guru lived there for...
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Chunga766
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Indigo Tent for 8 days in February 2016. We were there on a yoga retreat so we had a program for early morning pranayama in the small Shala followed by a yoga session in the main Shala. Each morning when we awoke there were visits in the paddy outside our tent by baby calfs, peacocks, water buffalo - this was so serene and peaceful! We loved the organic construction of the paths and buildings as there was a real feeling of 'life force' that permeates the whole place. The pool area is sublime and lounging there between yoga classes has to be one of the relaxing things I have ever done. Another absolute stand out of Yoga Magic IS THE FOOD!!!!! Seriously is my best food holiday memory EVER! Vishnu and the ladies cook from the heart using organic vegetables and salads & you taste the freshness and care in each bite. The staff are very friendly and just go out of their way to keep you comfortable. the hosts, Ishi & Phil, gave us lots of ideas for cool excursions Inbetween yoga classes , for shopping, markets , beach visits Etc. i will definitely be keen to return especially as I looked the healthiest I have ever looked after only eight days - I guess Bliss is good for you!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Natasha C
Reviewed 18 February 2016

My husband and I both needed to seriously retreat and release the stresses and strains of our fast-paced London lives. From the moment we crossed Yoga Magic's red brick threshold our tension started to evaporate. Over the course of the week we were treated to endless goodies for the body and soul including the best vegetarian food on earth and excellent yoga instruction from Jaya, a highly competent, safe and empathetic teacher. With just the right balance of yin and yang, fun and contemplation, five-star luxury and eco-friendliness, Ishi and Phil have really created a special experience. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Room Tip: The West facing lodges are great for watching the sunset!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Exceptional with wonderful hosts and genuinely commited and friendly staff.

Accommodation is just delightful. Romantic for those who seek that and just a luxurious experience for the rest of us.

The location is great and the garden setting is memorable. The pool a delight. Just float and watch the amazing birds of prey circling overhead.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner is 'vege-gastronomy'. Enjoy! You will I'm sure.

Both early morning and late afternoon Yoga was just perfect. It was as though our lovely host and yoga teacher, Ishy, new exactly 'where we were at' and offered the perfect session. Wonderful.

Treat yourself. You won't regret it I absolutely promise.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent as far as I could tell. None will disappoint
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Philip D
Reviewed 7 October 2015

I stayed for a week and had an amazing time. As a meat lover I really enjoyed the vegetarian food, almost makes me to become a true vegetarian. :-) If you have a chance try to get around with a motorbike under the experienced advice by Phil. New locations, different feeling and lifestyle. Truly remarkable.

Room Tip: all are good
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I just came back from an amazing vacation at Yogamagic. I stayed at this lovely retreat for one week. Since it is low season I was lucky to stay in one of the suits. It is furnished with lost of love and an eye for the detail. It can host up to 3 people on 2 floors with enough space for everyone. A highlight is definitely the bathroom with it kind of organic shape.
Everything is super clean and well maintained.

I enjoyed the food a lot which is vegetarian with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables made with love and more than you can actually eat.

The staff is super friendly and helpful and takes good care of you and your well beeing.
A special thank you I want to give to Ishi (one of the owners) who I was lucky to spend a lot of time with. She had an open ear, lots of good advices and as a special treat I good a homeopathic treatment from her. Thank you Ishi, you made me a new person!!!

The Yoga classes are well done and adjusted for every ability. So no matter of you are a beginner of more advanced you will find your level.

If you go there make sure to book at least one massage with Natalie, which will make you feel like on a cloud afterwards.

Overall I can highly recommend Yogamagic there is not a single thing to complain about and I hope to come back soon.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Mesch81
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anjuna
0.8 km away
8.1 km away
Banyan Tree Yoga Goa
Banyan Tree Yoga Goa
#2 of 14 in Mandrem

Been to Yogamagic Eco Retreat? Share your experiences!