All reviews yoga magic vegetarian food daily yoga magical place morning meditation life changing experience yogurt an oasis of peace star luxury dressing room a short taxi ride beautiful experience new friends phil ishi tent teacher
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Excellent visit to this magical place . The staff are friendly & efficient , the grounds including my luxury tent are the stuff of dreams. Highlight is the food. Only minus is the boom boom music which carries over from Anjuna beach until late at night

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2017

I don’t even have words to describe my magical experience at YogaMagic…
Located at the end of a little alley, in the heart of Goa – which literally translates to ”healing” – there in an incredible energy that swipes you off your feet as soon as you walk in ((+ breathtaking pool)). The quality of the classes offered, as well as the food ((absolutely the best food)), everything is just next level!
The staff is absolutely amazing and serviceminded. Not least Ishi and Phil!
If you are open minded everything can happen and you will fill your body with energy and joy.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Romina M
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We finished our trip here and it was amazing. It is a very eco friendly property and has beautiful grounds and a great pool and chill out area. The food is delicious and very fresh. We stayed in an eco-tent and they give you large mosquito nets to put over your beds plus you can shut the tent and open the windows from inside (also have mosquito nets on them). The yoga classes are great with a more challenging class in the mornings then a more restorative style in the afternoon. If you are after something that is more like a hotel I would suggest booking the pricier suites we had a look at them and they're beautiful. Left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eve720
Reviewed April 10, 2017

I stayed at YogaMagic for a month, March - April 2017. It was my first visit in India and at a yoga retreat. It is hard to describe my experience in words. Ishi and Phil have built up an oasis of peace, love and harmony. I was very welcomed and well taken care of from the day I arrived until the day I left. What makes YogaMagic magical is all the beautiful and service minded staff. They recognised each guest and always fulfilled my needs. Very down to earth and helpful. The breakfast, lunch and dinner was to die for. 5 star luxury vegetarian food. All food was cooked by perfection and love from the kitchen and every night we were served a new magical dessert. The location was beautiful and the pool was a perfect place to relax in during the hot hours. It was also magical to shower under the sun and the eco toilets were so well done and so clean. Before travelling to India I only practiced yoga twice a week and never meditated. After a month of yoga and meditation with Ishi, I now meditate 45 min daily. YogaMagic and its people have opened my heart even more and I have reminded myself of the love and harmony I have inside me and that I want to continue sharing with others. I also met amazing new friends and contacts. Once in a life time experience - a life changing experience for me. Lots of love. I miss you Gracy (the dog). Jasmine

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jasmine M
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

From the moment I arrived at Yoga Magic it was like being whisked away to an oasis of calm from all the hustle and bustle of the outside world of India and Anjuna. Greeted by friendly and extremely helpful staff I was taken to the Yellow Tent! It's not my first time to Yoga Magic and each time I come I am overwhelmed by the attention to detail and the beauty of the place. My tent overlooked the paddy fields where buffaloes roam at their own slow pace in the distance and I sipped on my refreshing welcome drink and settle into "home" for the next 9 days.

The tents are extremely comfortable with Egyptian cotton sheets and lots of pillows (which I like!) the main bedroom then moves to a dressing room/lounge area and then through to the outdoor tropical bathroom all smoothly rendered. Each evening my "room" gets turned down with mosquito net in place. I sleep wonderfully here.

There is Yoga twice a day and morning meditation. All is optional but because I was here to relax and do a little self enquiry I went to it all. The mediation space is made with mud/dung which gives a very earthy feeling. Infact the whole place is paved like this which meant I didn't really need my shoes the whole time I was there as it's so soft underfoot. The Yoga space outside has views over the paddy fields and also looks onto their organic garden. I had 2 teachers. Shiranya (not sure if that's how it is spelt) a young westernised Indian woman with a lot of knowledge and very open to share. Her teaching ability is for all levels. I have done quite a bit of yoga and still felt challenged even though there were complete beginners in the class. The afternoon classes were run by Ishi, another very experienced teacher who brought in a much softer approach and I would always feel myself floating back to my tent after her class. She's amazing.

Last but by no means least THE FOOD AT YOGA MAGIC. Please do not come here with the idea you might loose weight, because you won't. The food is all organic fresh from their own garden or locally sourced. It's all vegetarian and vegan options available. Every night there is a buffet of different dishes Indian and middle eastern inspired. I don't think I had the same meal twice and I don't think I ever had just one plate!!Breakfast offers buffet style fresh fruits, muesli, yogurt, eggs any styles, breads and a hot breakfast different every day. I would always have 3 breakfasts!

There's no need to leave!! It's really a place of beauty, peace, yoga (of course) and transformation. Each year I leave I glow for months after. And I intend to come for many more years.

Thank you Ishi and Phil for this inspiring oasis. It is a gift and truly is Yoga Magic. ❤

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo