“Excellent Property”

Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Benaulim
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Taj Exotica is an excellent property. I was there for a training session. The staff made everything comfortable. The hall and the arrangements were as per our requirement.
Breakfast is really good. Lovely location adjacent to beach. Very helpful staff. It meets the expectations of a luxury property. I can say it is one of the most beautiful resorts in Goa

Room Tip: Any room that faces the lawns
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thank G.krishna K
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear G.krishna K,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our paradise for another memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and 4 days. As expected of any luxury hotel this too met the expectations in all departments. However the seaside rooms were exquisitely done. But what stood apart was the service quality and attention to details. Here I would like to mention the housekeeping team of Purna,Nirmal,Santosh and Mustafa really took the service to altogether a different level. Many thanks guys!
One thing which really stood apart from other resorts in Goa where I have stayed like Leela etc., is the team running the activities. In fact I cancelled going out to see Goa and stayed put with Johnson and Vivek. Their golf lessons and the golf course got me hooked totally. I learnt to play golf with coach Johnson who took a very professional approach rather than humouring the guest. I would seriously recommend people to come for 2 to 3 days for only golf or golf lessons from Johnson. I plan to do so in future. I also learnt playing snooker from Johnson. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here amongst this team
Vivek also gave me tennis lessons which as I said earlier met the best professional coaching standards. I was pleasantly at their professional standards.
Learnt goanese cooking from chef Purnima. Made my spirits go high.
After all these activities, hardly had time or enjoying the food which was good. I will leave others to comment on this.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anupam c
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear anupam c,

The entire team at Taj Exotica, Goa would like to thank you for such pleasant feedback about your recent stay with us.
The entire team hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2017

When it comes to service and facilities there is no hotel chain to beat Taj. Their property Exotica is located at the prettiest of places and has very well appointed rooms with lots of activities for people of all ages.We had an out of the world holiday.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear anilmehta2015,

Thank you for your lovely review of our resort. We are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our entire team at the resort. I am certain this will serve as a source of inspiration for us in achieving higher standards of excellence.
We are all looking forward to your next visit to your home in Goa, Taj Exotica Resort for another memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The property is located right next to the beach. The hospitality extended by the staff was outstanding. The famed Taj hospitality was at display by each and every staff we met throughout. The property is serene and well maintained. Overall a great experience and highly recommended for anyone wanting a relaxing break.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jenishg2017,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent experience with us. We are honored to read that we made your stay in Goa one to remember.
Our high quality of service is one of our main assets and our dedicated teams are proud to welcome and spoil our valuable guests.
Our associates join me in thanking you once again for your kind feedback, and we all look forward to welcoming you back at your goan home.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great time soaking in the hospitality of Taj Exotica. This is a fantastic property with great many amenities. There are activities planned throughout the day to keep the kids engaged. There were also evening entertainment everyday to get the party going. Special mention to the attentive staff of Eugenia - the all day dining restaurant. Savio Fernandes & the whole staff made us feel like family, going out of the way to cater to our requests for Goan & Thai cuisine. Thank you Taj for the pleasant memories.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Sunil M,
With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Currently staying in exotica in 614 and loving the stay.

The best part for any family holiday is when kids are happy. My daughter was so happy today, eating popcorn playing with numerous toys, and even running after crows. She even enjoyed the couple of hours in the restaurant dancing on music.

The only scope of improvement I find is they can probably hv more magazines in library including the awesome coffee table book of taj.

I still remember one of those gifted to me as a regular customer of Taj Chennai in year 2012. A copy of the same should be made availble in house library.

While I hv stayed in more than 12 Taj properties in India, exotica stands out as one of the best with service efficiency the same as other Taj properties.

Keep it up exotica team!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear lovetravel-livelife,

It gives us great pleasure to read that your experience went beyond your expectation with our flawless associates taking care of your every need. We are delighted to read that your daughter is enjoying her stay.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Taj exotica is truly a beautiful property. New rooms are spacious. Worth a visit. We had 2 rooms. Hospitality was superb. Mansi gehlot ,meghna thanks for making our stay comfortable.
Food was good .italian dishes at the italian restaurant were great thanks to abhishek.
Nana & biraj at the dining room were very efficient.
Singers were good.
Will want to come back again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear 909Radhika,
Thank you very much for choosing Taj Exotica Goa for your recent Goan getaway and for taking the time to share you thoughts with the TripAdvisor community.
We are delighted to read your positive feedback on our spacious renovated rooms, our various cuisines, facilities and the service of our colleagues.
It brings us great satisfaction, and we will gladly share your compliments with our teams.
We sincerely hope to see you again soon.
Warm regards,
Area Director - Goa and General Manager Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Benaulim
9.9 km away
8.0 km away
Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
30.8 km away
The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa

Been to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa? Share your experiences!