3,484 results
All reviewslobster shackgolf coursejiva spagarden villaplunge pooltex kidsitalian restaurantli baicoffee shopmiguel arcanjoprivate beachhuge propertymain buildingsea facingf bin room diningamazing property
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I went to this hotel with suspicion. It often happens that the service staff in a 5 star hotel puts themselves above customers and shows it in service. But in Taj there is absolutely no such thing! Pleasantly surprised by the English schooling of workers. You understand that these are real 5 stars, as they should be. Everything is perfect there. Spacious rooms, huge territory, a coast with the purest sand, free bicycles, wonderful restaurants. By the way, prices are much lower than in other hotels, which is also pleasantly surprised. We will definitely return to this place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Natalia_kh2000,

The entire team at Taj Exotica, Goa would like to thank you for such pleasant feedback about your recent stay with us.
It gives us great pleasure to read that your experience went beyond your expectation with our flawless associates taking care of your every need.
The entire team hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future.
With warm regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights, was a great stay. Great spacious rooms and pool. Excellent restaurant food and breakfast is nice. Thanks to Salman the duty manager always there to help if anything. The place is nice, good pool for adults and children, assistance with towels and cleanliness. Room service is quick and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Tripperfield,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and like our newly renovated rooms. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our paradise for another memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2017

I did not live at the property but only attended a conference there for 3 days. The conference area was quite good. not so pleasant at certain areas which are open as the weather was humid and open dinning and stall area was not air conditioned . The fans were not water fans but normal fans. The view of the beach is nice form the lobby. I did not have the time to visit the beach . But they rent bicycles for kids and also the pool area is big with a lot of water sports like frisbee and Volley ball. We had a wine an cheese event in the lobby which was also very well organized. There is a trolley to travel from the main gate to Inside and is available at short notice. The concierge was very helpfull with out luggage even though we were not staying and just attending the conference.It is easy to get a cab from outside just in Case. Cabs are expensive in Goa . So one can also rent a scooter if they inform some one in the Cab area outside. I got a scooter within 15 minutes from a near by owner and riding scooter in the weather of September is quite Awesome. Also in case you forget to have your pool accessories they Can be bought from a store outside at the hotel at convenient price. Dont forget to Bargain. I would definitely try to stay there on my next trip and give a review of the Services of the room as well.

Room Tip: Not so sure as I mentioned I attended 3 full day conference and lunch and evening dinner only at the Hotel ,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Exoticagoa, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear abhiyendrak,

Thank you for your review of our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your visit with us, for a conference as a non resident guest. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us to our paradise for a memorable holiday.

If I can be of any assistance in the meanwhile please do let me know.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

I and my husband visited taj exotica in last week of sep2017. And trust me we had a very fantastic stay every one was so caring. From the time we checked in till the time we checked out every one just pampered us. A very special thanks to few people who took extremely care of us during our stay Sayed haris from front office Mr Krishna(coffee shop) and his team nanaa,inas,joyston,melva,amit,jay,vipul and also the spa team(beni and emile). It was a really great stay wishing to come back again. Thank you.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear farin a

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent experience with us. We are honored to read that we made your stay in Goa one to remember.
Our high quality of service is one of our main assets and our dedicated teams are proud to welcome and spoil our valuable guests.
Our associates join me in thanking you once again for your kind feedback, and we all look forward to welcoming you back at your goan home.
With kind regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Three days of bliss ... but honestly what ye place and what ye team who manages this set up ... attention to details ... care and concern ... pleasant and hospitable.

We stayed over between 29 Sep-2 Oct ... our kids first visit to Goa ... needless to say the entire experience has made it an everlasting memory for them.

Part of the resort was being renovated ... but it did not hamper us in any way. Despite running full, the entire setup worked effectively to ensure all guests were treated on par and at the required pace.

Thank you for the wonderful time !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family