First honeymoon soon after the marriage is the most wonderful experience in a couple’s life. One would always like to start the new journey of one’s life with a positive experience...and what better than a perfect honeymoon.
Well to make our first honeymoon perfect and the way we wanted it.We started our preparation 3-4 months back. We did a lot of research and research means going through a hell lot of sites, reviews stating the hotel as good and some stating the same hotel as disastrous.We were totally befuddled an did not know what to do.But in the meantime my best friend came to my rescue and she suggested asking for information from one of our friends who was staying at Goa. After all of this hullabaloo we finalized resort terra paraiso, which was the best decision ever taken (w.r.t honeymoon).
We landed here on 9th Dec; the cab was there for us to take to the hotel on time. After reaching the hotel there was some waiting, but it’s tolerable as it was for our own security. When we reached the room, we were bowled over by the décor and the Jacuzzi, Initially I wanted a pool view room, but later I did not regret because there was no disturbance and kind of secluded. Room service was fantastic, House-keeping was wonderful, and kept the room and the bathroom clean and changed the bed sheets and towels everyday. There could be some glitches but they are totally forgivable compared to above amenities. We had opted for buffet breakfast and dinner, which was good. I enjoyed the south Indian breakfast very much.
Coming to the location, Calangute beach is at a stone’s throw, you can always go for a romantic stroll near the sands at morning or evening, I made my hubby woke up at 5:30 in the morning to go to the beach, which sounds insane, but was adventurous and romantic at the same time.
Hotel staffs were very friendly and got us a bike for quite a good rate and also guided us about the must go places.The only thing which I wouldn’t prefer when I go the next time is the sight-seeing from the hotel. We could have gone to many other places at that period of time.
Overall I would say it was an out of the world experience and would like to go there again and again to relieve the beautiful moments of my honeymoon. Terra Paraiso rockzzz...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute