Resort Terra Paraiso
Agoda.com
US$44
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Sea Shore Beach Resort(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$26
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Kingstork Beach Resort(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$28
The Park Calangute Goa(Calangute)(Great Value!)
US$108
1,428 results
All reviewssuper deluxe roomcalangute beachswimming poolthe main roadvalue for moneymin walkbreakfast and dinnernarrow lanenice poolmini barroom servicenorth goasight seeingtaxi standlive musicbreakfast spreadcandle light dinner
Reviewed January 23, 2012

First honeymoon soon after the marriage is the most wonderful experience in a couple’s life. One would always like to start the new journey of one’s life with a positive experience...and what better than a perfect honeymoon.
Well to make our first honeymoon perfect and the way we wanted it.We started our preparation 3-4 months back. We did a lot of research and research means going through a hell lot of sites, reviews stating the hotel as good and some stating the same hotel as disastrous.We were totally befuddled an did not know what to do.But in the meantime my best friend came to my rescue and she suggested asking for information from one of our friends who was staying at Goa. After all of this hullabaloo we finalized resort terra paraiso, which was the best decision ever taken (w.r.t honeymoon).
We landed here on 9th Dec; the cab was there for us to take to the hotel on time. After reaching the hotel there was some waiting, but it’s tolerable as it was for our own security. When we reached the room, we were bowled over by the décor and the Jacuzzi, Initially I wanted a pool view room, but later I did not regret because there was no disturbance and kind of secluded. Room service was fantastic, House-keeping was wonderful, and kept the room and the bathroom clean and changed the bed sheets and towels everyday. There could be some glitches but they are totally forgivable compared to above amenities. We had opted for buffet breakfast and dinner, which was good. I enjoyed the south Indian breakfast very much.
Coming to the location, Calangute beach is at a stone’s throw, you can always go for a romantic stroll near the sands at morning or evening, I made my hubby woke up at 5:30 in the morning to go to the beach, which sounds insane, but was adventurous and romantic at the same time.
Hotel staffs were very friendly and got us a bike for quite a good rate and also guided us about the must go places.The only thing which I wouldn’t prefer when I go the next time is the sight-seeing from the hotel. We could have gone to many other places at that period of time.
Overall I would say it was an out of the world experience and would like to go there again and again to relieve the beautiful moments of my honeymoon. Terra Paraiso rockzzz...

Room Tip: People say pool view rooms are good. Initially I also wanted one but I didn't get. But I completely liked the location later. As there are some cultural activities going on near the poolside, which could act as a disturbance. Our room was on the first floor and away from the pool. I would suggest honeymooners to choose rooms on first floor and away from the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AmrinSonu
Reviewed January 21, 2012

After a very long trip to get here, the book in process was ridiculously long. For our party of 7 we had to fill in an individual form/s each, whereas other hotels simply take a copy of your passports and complete the forms. We had a 3 rooms and had requested an extra bed in one but this was left outside the room for hours so in the end we just had our youngest share with us. Rooms were ok but nothing great and bathrooms etc rather 'rough'. Having said that the staff around the pool and in the restaurant were fantastic and dinner in the evenings with entertainment playing by the pool was very good. Internet was only available at the lobby desk. Just a stroll to the beach too.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The resort by first glance is beautiful & better than expectation. Worth the price. We went for a 3-4 day getaway. The staff was friendly & the meals that were in our package were also good enough. Breakfast especially was nice blend of english & Indian. It is just 2 min walking from Candolim beach, which is the best part. The pick up & drop service was also up to the expectation. One bad experience there was a small snake turned up at the pavement outside our room. But the staff quickly took care of it. The pool was also clean. Overall good experience.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2012

No doubt in the statement that yhe property is amazingly beautiful. All the facilities are good.Food was just great.I was not sure whether I made the right choice by booking a resort by just looking online. But when we reached the resort, it was wonderful and infact better than Our expectation. Neat and clean, good staff, well maintained and most wonderful is the beach is just two minutes walk... may be 400 meters or so.

Good pick up and drop service and just seconds away from calangute. The one day sightseeing tour was also very nice.

All in all I would recommend it to any one who wishes to have a nice and pleasant stay while being in Goa.

thanks a lot.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandeep S
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We had certain expectations from the mixed bag of reviews on Tripadvisor abt RTP when we reached there. I must say except a few intial glitches the entire experience at RTP had been extremely satisfying. Service was good and any concern was promptly attended to.

Super deluxe room was huge with a large balcony overlooking the pool and shadowed by big coconut trees to make sitting out in the afternoon pleasant. Bathroom was big and had a jacuzzi which we enjoyed in quite a few times after those long hours of water activities. Swimming pool is well kept, clean and quite sizeable with a separate kids section.

Resort is only 3-5 mins walk to the beach. Beach is clean and perfect for couples who want a quiet place to relax in the calming waters. We found some of the best maintained and lavishly adorned beach shacks there which we could not, even on the most popular stretches of Calangute, Baga and Anjuna.

Now the most positive aspect abt RTP is its food. Ohh my my!! Breakfast and Dinner buffets were lavish and sprawling. Both meals had good variety and taste to cater to even the most finicky eaters. To say the least, food was amazing, Goan specialities were especially mouth watering.

Hope this helps.