Amazing Hotel, amazing location and amazing food. We stayed back in Oct 2011 with a package deal from Makemytrip.
- The Calangute beach is just 5 min walk from resort.
- Restaurant food was amazing.
- Swimming pool has a side bar
- The service was great
- You can rent the bikes from Anthony, just outside the resort. Very nice guy.
Only thing was, we had lots of families with kids were staying during our stay.
Overall 5 out of 5 :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our seaside haven which is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Resort Terra Paraiso which is a stone throw away from the Beach is a unique boutique resort that welcomes you with everything you need to make your holiday special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resort Terra Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Terra Paraiso Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Boutique Hotel Terra Paraiso
- Terra Paraiso Hotel
- Resort Terra Paraiso Goa/Calangute