All reviews latest recipe kids club guest experience manager kids area special thanks air hockey exceptional staff all day dining f b manager mention mr tt table for making our stay memorable excellent stay amazing hospitality in room dining smiling faces check in was smooth
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice property!! The staff is very accommodating and courteous!! And close to all the happening places in Goa.. the kids zone is amazing the kids are busy right from pool till evening in the zone.. it caters to all ages.. keep up the good work!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
NortonPereira, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Gaurav T

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant stay. Your appreciation of our team is very rewarding and will inspire them to continue creating great memories for our guests.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights, during which time I was ill with a nasty bout of the ‘local illness’. In stark contrast to my previous hotel (Hilton Doubletree), the staff could not have done more or been more accommodating. They arranged early check-in, several medical visits and collecting/delivering medication. They were attentive and quick to ensure that I had lots of water, fresh towels etc. I cannot thank them enough for their endeavours.

The rooms were very modern and spacious. It was spotless and well stocked with a range of goodies and toiletries/essentials. The rooms were bright and airy, with lovely facilities. I saw previous little of the communal areas, but again these were very well presented and very clean.

The whole place was fab. A true 5* experience in a place where ratings can be deceptive. Very nice indeed.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank hazhattrickhero
NortonPereira, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Jack H

I hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again and we thank you very much for having stayed at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Hotel seems recently refurbished and I have enjoyed my short stay. My colleagues were not that impressed with food, it was OK for me. Not sure if Goa has issue with electricity or the hotel - as electricity kept going off during the day. Other than that all was well.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Bickoni
NortonPereira, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Bickoni

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us at the hotel.
I am grateful for your comments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we are offering.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another comfortable stay.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We were 2 couples with our 8 year old girls. This trip was meant for some good beach activites for our girls.

We picked Le Meridien as it was recommended by a few friends. We got a good deal and decided to stay here. The property is between candolim and calangute and yes the property is not on the beach.

Check-in was good and swift. We were promised welcome drink og Kings which we said to send to room but they forgot. It was ok.

Room was a twin queen bed. Just perfect for us. Room size was decent. Room had a contemporary set up. Bathroom size was decent. We would have preferred a room with bath tub and none of the rooms of the hotel have a bath tub. This was one major low for us.

Swimming pool was good size with max height of 4 feet around. It was very good for our girls and they enjoyed 3 to 4 hours everyday. There was an activity room with board games, table tennis, pool, etc. Also there was some activites lined uo thru the day and our girls did enjoy hair breading, pottery, etc.

Our room had a balcony but there was no view. So the balcony was no fun

Breakfast had a decent spread of indian and continental variety. But i was not 100% satisfied.

We had our own car and there was parking facility.

Overall we had a fun stay.

1  Thank jatins

Dear jatins

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We spent amazing time at le meridian.
From rooms to service to food everything we loved . My son was totally amused by Kids and family corner. Entire staff was so helpful and friendly. Mrs lobo guided us to some new places in Goa which never heard of and made our trip even more special.

Dear Inderpal singh w

Thank you for choosing to stay at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute!
I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and that our facilities and service, exceeded your expectations.
Recognition from our guests is perhaps the single biggest motivator for the ladies and gentlemen at our hotels - your feedback therefore, means so much to all of us.
The team and I, eagerly await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back.