1,118 results
All reviewscalangute beachswimming poolvalue for moneywalking distancebreakfast spreadexcellent hotelrestaurant staffmini barhouse keepingrooms are spaciousindian foodfront officehousekeeping staffgreat hospitalityspecial thanksnice propertyenjoyed my stay
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in Citrus. The hospitality of the hotel staff is overwhelming and enjoyed the food too.Children enjoyed in the pool Nice location close to Calangute beach and walking distance to other beaches.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

I was here for my honeymoon. The best part about this hotel is it’s location. It is situated at a walking distance from the Calangute beach. The staff is very courteous. The food is very good. The biggest turn-off was the price which we felt was a bit on the higher side. The hotel arranged a special romantic dinner for us which was gr8 and the spa is also good. We tried all the outdoor activities and had a lot off fun. Overall the hotel is very good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HemantP478
Reviewed December 1, 2017

From checking in to checking out of the Citrus I have nothing but praise for the staff & the hotel.
Nothing was to much for the staff, from "Santanda" the room boy to the waiters "Neeraj & Sabir" Fabulous service.
The hotel is kept beautifully, our room again was fabulous.
The cook. (Who's name I did not get) cooked anything you requested
I can not recommend this hotel enough..
BRILLIANT

Room Tip: We had a room on the 2nd floor over looking the pool & bar area Lovely room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Sandeep C, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such gracious comments on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are pleased to note that our facilities were to your satisfaction.

At Citrus, we deliver service and quality of product , keeping our guests comfort as our priority and this we strive to do 100% of the time. The team has been commended on your feedback and they are very motivated by the same.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Hotel citrus.., located at calangute, a very nice warm feeling giving by them and there staff, hospitality, cleanliness, food and services all things were awesome next time also i will stay at hotel citrus goa !! Akshay & Pawan is very cooperative guys in restaurant, provides us ultimate hospitality

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
SandeepChandan, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to note that you found our hotel & services the best. It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalised service that meets high standards of hospitality and it is motivation from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best. We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

We believe that The Citrus Hotels will remain your choice of hotel on all your future visits to our city and look forward to welcoming you back again and again.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Never been to India before so not sure what would greet myself and my wife. We had a room at the back of the complex on the 3rd floor.The room was a typical hotel room with good air con. Room service was daily and we met Halibal who looked after our room wonderfully and most respectfully. Thank you for the towel sculptures. The Breakfast was from a vast choice and eggs every which way you wanted them cooked. Once the team knew what beverage you drank it followed you to your table. Particular thanks go to Hemant, Subir, Sandjot and Ronnie. We wanted for nothing and empty glasses were soon filled again. Close to the access to Calangute Beach which was a bonus. Thank you Citrus Hotel for making our first experience of India a great one.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryn R

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I can see from your comments that we were not able to live up to your expectations especially in terms of product.

Your compliments are really encouraging us to keep delivering genuine hospitality both in products & services to our guests. It is such a pleasure to hear that you had a great stay during your visit with us. Rest assures that I will share your kind compliments to the entire team.

We do look forward to your return to our hotel in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me. We thank you for your patronage of Citrus Goa.