Well it was a good resort to experience and the best thing was every place to go around was close by. ! Services are okay too , pool was not at its best though , but one may swim ! The crowd is generally Russian and from EU
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute