Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$61
Priceline
Prestigia.comUS$83
2,391 results
All reviews front desk foot massager kids play area house keeping room cleaning housekeeping staff special thanks table tennis swimming pool restaurant service great stay f b excellent hotel will visit again great hospitality beautiful property comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2017

this is hotel close to sea shore and nice to stay but rooms are very small food quality is good breakfast section is good variety of items

services are poor swimming pool and sport activity are good to enjoy

Room tip: pool side rooms are good
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
ibis Styles G, General Manager at ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

I am glad to know that you liked the swimming pool, sports activities, and the spread of our breakfast.

It would be a great pleasure to welcoming you for another stay at ibis Styles Goa Calangute.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

In Goa I found 2 hotels before this Ibis. Two were either dirty or with rude staff. In this hotel I fell in love from first sight!
First I think it's on of the newest hotel in Goa (very clean and cosy).
The staff was helpful everywhere (reception, restaurant or even service room). I got issue with light but the staff in 5 minutes solve it.

The hotel has nice pool outside and gym inside.
All hotel has fast and free wifi.
And what's more different amenities. Actually a lot a lot. :)

And what's more I receive very nice porcelains gift as a welcome gift.

It's located close to the beach but in a quiet place so you can find a place to relax after crowded time at beach and on shopping streets.

Plus it's worth this money!

I definitely recommend it as a stay for everyone. Families with friends, group friends or couples.

(THANKS TO ALL STAFF WORKING HERE)

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank karinak567
ibis Styles G, General Manager at ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing Ibis Styles Goa Calangute.

We are extremely delighted to know that you fell in love with our hotel at the first sight.

Welcome Gifts are a special touch which we give our guest while they arrive at the hotel, this helps us to connect with them right at the beginning before we start a guest stay journey with them . Also the local goan touch on our gift helps us to keep the hotel in our guest memory even after they checkout from here

Do visit us soon for another wonderful vacation in Goa!

Reviewed January 11, 2017

BOOKING: Through hotel website - best rates available on their website. No problem in hotel confirming the booking. Smooth check-in, although a lot of rush, given season time.

LOCATION: 15-minute walk from Calangute Beach. Baga is a further 10-minute walk. Hotel is located in a dark and uninhabited lane, not the most safe to walk after hours. Not much around, but the busy Calangute-Baga Road is only 5 minutes away.

HOTEL PROPERTY: One of the larger hotels in the area. Very new property, and hence, not many know of it locally. The property has 2 swimming pools, and some amenities for children as well. Ample parking is available.

ROOMS: I have to say, not much thought was given while building the rooms. While the basic amenities are in place, the walls are super thin, and one can hear literally every conversation outside. Moreover, Housekeeping starts cleaning rooms quite early, and this leads to an immense amount of door banging by the staff as the doors do not have stoppers. In spite of escalating to the staff thrice, I gave up! I was given Room 436, which had a connecting door – I could even hear a normal conversation taking place in the other room! First night I was lucky, but the second night, the adjoining room had several people chatting till 4am! At about 5am, I could not get myself to sleep and irritated as hell, I demanded a room change! Finally, I was given Room 316 at 5am!!! As if 436 was not enough, Room 316 had almost no internet connectivity! The IT Manager visited my room 3 times and still could not fix the problem!

BATHROOM: Decent, with the most basic requirements.

FOOD: The breakfast was the most chaotic! Not sure if the hotel is yet equipped to handle full occupancy. Average food (very greasy), not warm enough to eat. Very few non-Indian options for foreign travelers.

SERVICE: Very slow service (room service or otherwise), despite giving leeway for the fact that the hotel was running in full occupancy. Somehow it felt very chaotic – no one really knew what was going on!

OVERALL: Given that I had had such an unpleasant experience, the Hotel Manager, Pranjali, made it a point to apologize personally on check-out. She explained that the hotel was recently opened and immediately running in full occupancy, and would take some time for things to smoothen. She promised to take my feedback constructively and also insisted that she takes off the 2nd night from my final bill. Honestly, it was her positive attitude towards my feedback that helped in making my stay more pleasant. She has promised that my next visit will be far better, and I hope for the same.

Room tip: Definitely opt for rooms in the building closer to the reception. Make sure that you do not get a connecting room!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
ibis Styles G, General Manager at ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sharing such a detailed review for the resort.

It is great on your part that you have highlighted every amenity and facility available at the resort ,without missing any feature which is really commendable. We appreciate all the positives highlighted by you in the feedback.

We had made a note of all your feedback on your departure itself and happy to inform you that we have already taken steps towards correction. Door stoppers ,internet connectivity and Breakfast spread have been taken care.

Yes indeed we will stay by our promise and we would definitely assure you a very comfortable stay in future ,it would be a great pleasure to have you staying with us soon

Regards

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

I celebrated the new year eve with my family in Goa and that too in this hotel. The staff is very helpful and engaging. The food quality and taste was the best part about the hotel. The ambience seemed very decent and the gentry was decent too at the same time. Overall a must to stay in hotel in Goa at this beautiful location.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest.

Thank you for reviewing our resort.

It is indeed a pleasure to read what an amazing New Year eve you had at our resort.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.

Please do come back for another memorable stay at ibis Styles Goa Calangute.

General Manger

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Excellent service! rooms were clean albeit small but well furnished and equipped with all the needed amenities. Well stocked coffee/tea facilities and toiletries. The Restaurant at ibis had better food than I ate anywhere in Goa! More than anything, the superior service by restaurant and hotel staff made our stay most memorable. highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
ibis Styles G, General Manager at ibis Styles Goa Calangute Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

It’s a pleasure to receive such a great review.

As rightly mentioned by you we provide a different delectable experience every day the guest dines with us. Our Ala carte is specially crafted to suit all palates like Continental, Asian, Indian and local goan delicacies.

We would love to have you again for another comfortable stay at Ibis Styles Calangute Goa.