Staying at this hotel made my trip! My friend and I moved to over 3 huts and this was by far the best value. It is not the cheapest hut, but the premium you pay is well worth the better treatment (it adds up to only a few dollars premium anyways). The staff were friendly and genuinely wanted to get to know the guests. The owner of Cuba was fantastic and helped my friends and I get acquainted with Palolem - giving us local advice that we never would have learned through a guide book. The food at the restaurant was delicious and well priced (try the fresh seafood). The huts overlook the beach and is basically in the center of the strip. There are also reserved lounge chairs for guests in front of the resort. The huts themselves are clean with mosquito nets inside. There is also cheap laundry offered next to the resort. I would highly recommend going to this resort if staying in Palolem, don't bother going elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palolem Beach Resort, located in Canacona, South Goa, is a popular choice for travelers. Only 60.0 km away, this 2-star hotel can be easily accessed from the airport. Also within easy reach are Palolem Beach. Located at the very heart of south Goa's most famous beach, the Palolem Beach Resort is one of the most well established and popular places to stay. With a wide range of accommodation to suit everyone, you can choose from nine A/C Seaview Cottages, fourteen A/C Garden View Cottages, twelve A/C and non A/C concrete rooms, and one family room. Set amongst landscaped gardens and palm trees, the spacious cottages have a separate western-style shower and toilet, comfortable beds, wardrobe and cupboard space, and a large verandah with hammock, table and chairs. The concrete-style rooms face onto pretty gardens and offer guests a simple, clean and comfortable place to rest. A stay at Palolem Beach Resort means making the very most of a fun and relaxing holiday experience in Palolem. Our friendly, helpful staff will ensure your stay is a comfortable one, and our excellent amenities include hot water, room service, generator backup, laundry service, car parking, on-site Ayurvedic spa and complimentary Continental Breakfast. The beach-facing restaurant offers sweeping views of the bay and has an extensive menu of Goan, Indian, Continental and fresh seafood dishes. Enjoy the glorious Palolem sunsets from your hotel sun lounger or from the Beach House Bar with its cocktail Happy Hour and wide selection of drinks. The best beach bars, restaurants and clubs are within easy walking distance, and as one of the few hotels in south Goa to be open all year round, the Palolem Beach Resort is designed to be your home away from home on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Palolem Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palolem Beach Hotel Canacona
- Palolem Beach Resort Goa/Canacona