“Standard has dropped ”
Review of Kocik Kitchen

Kocik Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 776 Restaurants in Melaka
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My regular restaurant to visit whenever I come to Melaka. Sadly, standard has dropped tremendously. Otak Otak tasted like it had more flour then fish within. The Lemak Nanas Udang was not lemak, prawns and pineapple not fresh. Very disappointing. Will think twice about coming back.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

this place ws recommended by our guide, so after our baba-nyonya museum visti we went there for lunch. we ordered terung with onions, asam pedas and cendol. all were great! we enjoyed all the food very much!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The thing I remember the most was the wonderful dessert - a bowl of tiny ice pellets mixed with bean paste and some kind of green sauce. I'd never had it before and found it delicious. The restaurant has a wide variety of choices and I found the dishes we ate quite tasty. The staff was very nice, helpful and attentive.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant because of good ratings. I tried otak otak and was disappointed- serve not hot and taste is bland. The prawn roll is nothing special. Cendol is like rock ice, coconut not evenly spread, red bean nothing special. I feel it’s over rated.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Second time here, but the food standard has dropped. The price is competitive against those around the area. Staffs polite and service is good. Situated just next street to Jonker.