“A small incident with the purchase of Gula Meraka”
Review of Kocik Kitchen

Kocik Kitchen
Ranked #27 of 800 Restaurants in Melaka
Reviewed March 21, 2018

We had our late lunch on Monday here. After the lunch we ordered some Gula Meraka for home. We collected it on Tuesday, there was a packet which contain 3pcs while other packets have 4pcs (about the same size). When we returned to check with them, the staff was quite defensive and said that there is nothing wrong as the packet were packed in 1 kg weight. They then decided to weigh the packet in their kitchen and later came out with a new 4pcs packet for us.
Otherwise we do enjoy the food and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

My regular restaurant to visit whenever I come to Melaka. Sadly, standard has dropped tremendously. Otak Otak tasted like it had more flour then fish within. The Lemak Nanas Udang was not lemak, prawns and pineapple not fresh. Very disappointing. Will think twice about coming back.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

this place ws recommended by our guide, so after our baba-nyonya museum visti we went there for lunch. we ordered terung with onions, asam pedas and cendol. all were great! we enjoyed all the food very much!

1  Thank tmgarcia
Reviewed February 2, 2018

The thing I remember the most was the wonderful dessert - a bowl of tiny ice pellets mixed with bean paste and some kind of green sauce. I'd never had it before and found it delicious. The restaurant has a wide variety of choices and I found the dishes we ate quite tasty. The staff was very nice, helpful and attentive.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant because of good ratings. I tried otak otak and was disappointed- serve not hot and taste is bland. The prawn roll is nothing special. Cendol is like rock ice, coconut not evenly spread, red bean nothing special. I feel it’s over rated.