Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$128
PricelineUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
Expedia.comUS$128
FindHotelUS$139
TravelocityUS$128
All reviews comfortable beds breakfast was delicious convenient location room was large definitely stay here again interstate texas cons housekeeper pros
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2021 via mobile

I stay at this hotel regularly for business and always enjoy my stay. Very comfortable beds, excellent pool and exercise facilities. Everything in the restaurant is delicious. Convenient access to interstate 10. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2020

I am giving one star to this establishment for the reckless way they are ignoring the current pandemic. The Hotel was packed with people when I arrived on Sept 28, around 7:30pm. I only saw the man at the reception and a couple of guests wearing masks. Everybody else WAS NOT WEARING A MASK, including the housekeepers still working in the room next to mine #304 and the one housekeeper I crossed paths with in the morning and the waitress in the restaurant and the woman at the reception desk when I checked out. When I asked the young waitress why nobody was wearing a mask she said that it was not required..... Also, the hotel was packed with blue collar workers (I was told they were recovery workers for the hurricane damages) that woke me up at 4:45am with the sound of their trucks. This hotel does not have the atmosphere conducive to tourists or families or retirees. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS SITUATION!!!!!!

Room tip: Do not recommend this hotel for the above reasons!!!!!!
Date of stay: September 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2020

Hello Voyager423042,

I can understand you when you say that our COVID-19 measures could be better than they are now. This was a major concern for you, and I want to offer you an apology. I will also notify our management about the noises in the morning.

We think there is nothing better than a good night's rest to start the day, and we will keep working in that direction. Thank you for choosing us. I have sent you a PM to talk a bit more about all of this. Please do come again.

Alejandro G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 27, 2020 via mobile

I’m a stickler for clean washrooms and felt this facility had grungy washrooms. The grout and corners were nasty. We had problems with the rate offered on Booking.com that the manager had to adjust upon his return to work (which was accomplished without issue). Our room was on the 1st floor and was quiet. We didn’t partake of the breakfast and opted for McDonalds. It was an ok stay but I would likely try different lodging if I were in the area again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank AmesFL
Reviewed March 11, 2020 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was good. Convenient location, friendly staff, efficient check-in, nice rooms, modern rooms, good breakfast, reasonable price. Literally not a single thing to complain about. We’d definitely stay here again if we’re in the area and will keep this property in mind for our clients.

-The Power Trippers

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
68  Thank PowerTrippersTravel
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Booked via Amex app based on trip advisor reviews. Arrived around midnight and had a quick and friendly check-in. Room was located on 4th floor facing parking lot, was clean and perfect for a night of rest with a comfortable king bed. Was also pleasantly surprised with the free breakfast offerings as we left in the morning.

Date of stay: January 2020