Lowest prices for your stay
Home2.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
StayForLongUS$178
All reviews full size refrigerator great stay complimentary breakfast mobile area yogurt hooters lobby microwave amenities couch gym interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2021

This is a bad area off of the interstate..they put a new hotel in the old part of town..Hooters nearby and seedy people wandering at night.
Hotel is near new and nice but staff not very helpful. Clean Seal on the door lost my respect when I found used pods in coffee pot.

Date of stay: April 2021
Thank Randall K. R
Shawn Watkins, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West I-10 Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Home 2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
I am sorry for your cleanliness issues you had during your stay. We will address this as soon as we can. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review it helps us see what we can do better to improve the guest experience for all our guests.

Reviewed March 28, 2021

Digital key worked every time, i didn’t need to go through the front and check in. Super easy, clean room, comfy beds!
Great location right off of I10.
Lots of food and shopping around the hotel. Walked in and out with the digital key, never had to visit the front desk.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Shawn Watkins, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West I-10 Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for your review! Here at Home 2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West, we look forward to hearing feedback from our guests. We appreciate the time you took to share your comments, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2021

This was a one day round trip from Houston to Alabama and we needed a place to lay down for less than 6 hours. Check in took 30 minutes which impacted the time we could rest. Additionally, the complimentary breakfast we were offered was pre-boxed meals. While we were eating I observed a gentleman open the curtain a little more, select his cereal and ask the manager for milk which would have been my preferred breakfast

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Shawn Watkins, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West I-10 Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for your review! Here at Home 2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West, we look forward to hearing feedback from our guests. I am sorry to hear that your check in took longer than expected. We appreciate the time you took to share your comments, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2021

I flew in in from Houston very late on a Friday to find out that they over booked and moved my room to the Hampton Inn. After walking down the street with no car, found out there is no room available at the Hampton Inn. The manager apparently tried to call to inform me but I never received miss call, voicemail, or email at least explaining the situation. Do not stay here if you work in offshore oil and gas!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Shawn Watkins, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West I-10 Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Home 2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you were unable to stay with us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. We did reach out to all our guests on the day in question as we were sold out and needed to have a valid form of payment on file to hold the reservation. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed December 24, 2020 via mobile

Reserved a room for the night for me and my family. After told they would have a rollaway bed I was rudely informed that they do not. The pull out bed was filthy and had hair on it and had no bed linens. Tried to turn the TV on and it was broken. Went to use the dishes and they were filthy with crusty old food still on there. Then I went to take a shower and the door would not close completely. Once in the shower I noticed pubic hair and what appeared to be blood or something on the wall. I called and advised the front desk and they said there was nothing they could do. On top of all this the door had the sticker stating it was clean and sanitized due to COVID protocol.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
couch lisa, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West I-10 Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2021

Dear Mr. Raines -

I want to take a minute to thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. This is not what our guest are used to and I am Deeply sorry that you experienced all of these issues with your guest room. We strive to make sure that all of our guest rooms are clean and in good working order, especially with COVID-19 being a part of our lives now. I would like to make this right for you and ask that you call me directly at the hotel so we can discuss this further. Again, I am sorry and hope to hear back from you.