All reviews the concierge lounge sage restaurant front desk platinum member airport boulevard fitness center high floor an older property business trip decent hotel stayed here for one night great customer service would stay here again the entire staff southern hospitality the room was nice enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The people that run this hotel are the greatest. My only concern and the reason it did not receive an excellent rating, they took the pool out and were in the process of putting in a side courtyard while we were there and that closed off one of the entrances for the duration of our stay. We would have rather had the pool, but the people that work at this hotel couldn't do enough for us and this somewhat made up for the lack of a pool. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Our room faced the mall, that's about your best view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RoseL2359, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. We love to hear from our customers so that we can continue to make improvements and upgrades to enhance our guests stay. We hope that you can come back and see the new Garden Patio when it is complete since we are planning many fun events for the space.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

My husband and I stayed here with several family members and a couple of friends for 1 night at the beginning of June 2018. Out of 8 rooms 5 needed to be changed to different rooms and different floors instead of the same floor we booked 4 months prior. The management is a JOKE, they both get a E for effort (attempting to care).
The pool was being redone, as it was all torn up and no one told us upon booking nor when we confirmed a month out.
The hotel décor in the lobby was nice and a little dated, but the rooms are totally dated and musty. very disappointing in Marriott. I will never stay here again!!! We did call corporate and still waiting for a call back and here it is several months later and I still haven't received my points from my stay... I repeat I will never stay here again. SMH in disgust!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
DPinierio, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Mobile Marriott with us. Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. I apologize that we did not live up to your expectations during this visit.
We have shared this information with the hotel team as they are committed to delivering an exceptional experience and
are always working to improve our service and facility.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for night while our ac was being replaced. It is located right off 65 at the mall and easy to find as it towers over everything near by. (It is not in downtown mobile area.) The room was fine, AC was great etc. Room was cheap about 100 bucks

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Rose L, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for staying with us although we wish it was under better circumstances. We are glad that Mobile Marriott could be there for you. We appreciate the great review and we hope to see you back.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is undergoing some renovations so I didn’t have high hopes of a great stay until I got there and was met by a huge smile and a warm welcome from front desk receptionist Andrea. What an absolutely 5 star welcome experience. My room wasn’t just clean...it even felt clean and smelled fresh. Everything worked just like it should. The club lounge receptionist, Denise, was unbelievably fantastic. She went way above and beyond to make sure my experience was positive. There is no doubt that the staff (everyone was friendly and helpful) makes this property special. If I am ever in Mobile, this is where I will stay for sure.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Rose L, General Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you for the Amazing review. We appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Overall, the room was decent but obviously an older, dated hotel. The hotel is located right off of Airport Blvd, and in my opinion is the street to be on in Mobile. The mall is literally right next door with a variety of restaurants and shops surrounding the area. Breakfast is $14.99 in the hotel. On checking in, they place a $50 per day charge on whatever card you give them and it is refunded upon checking out. The bar/restaurant downstairs had fast service and friendly staff. A new and upcoming patio for leisure time is on its way. A mediocre experience at best.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise and I liked the view facing the shopping mall.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Mobile Marriott nesh84. We are happy to see that there were some good things about your stay. We do want to apologize that we are currently under renovation and the current state of the hotel fell short of your expectations. We hope you will follow our progress and try us again as we continue to make improvements.