All reviews truck parking smells nice nice and clean hotel tillmans corner outdoor pool place to stay front desk pet fridge cleanliness alabama
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

This is as always a Pet Friendly Motel 6, moderate pricing, at 5686 Tillmans Corner Pkw Mobile, AL 36619, conveniently located right off I-10 west of Mobile. There is an outdoor pool open year round, coin laundry, truck parking, superb safety focused outside lighting for secure dog walks, all entry and room doors have new electronic locks, free Wi-Fi, Fridges, recently converted from another motel chain, all upgraded. Tillman’s corner by I-10 has numerous gas stations, fast food restaurants, other stand alone restaurants like the Independent Mexican Restaurant next to the Motel 6 we dined at after a long drive east from Texas. A best bet rest and food stop off I-10. We always lodge at no questions asked PET FRIENDLY Motel 6 or LaQuinta motels. We “gassed up” prepared for next day’s drive east on I-10. Enjoy.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Parthp575, General Manager at Motel 6 Mobile, AL, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

It’s not always easy finding a pet friendly hotel when traveling. We found this motel in the travel books you pick up at the rest areas. I have been to other Motel 6’s and was reluctant to go there, but I looked for a rating online, and they were rated quite high so I decided to give them a try and I was not disappointed. It is what it is, a clean place to spend the night. Not the “Ritz”, and no frills. The staff is very friendly, and take pride in their motel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Parthp575, General Manager at Motel 6 Mobile, AL, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was pet friendly & had truck parking
When we got there it didn’t really have truck parking! But the guy on the desk was really helpful, we had trouble turning around & he went and got a guest to move his car, so we could maneuver around.
Room was very clean and nice. Hard floors...
Our dog was welcomed with no extra charge
The guy on the desk even offered to drive us down the road to a restaurant
Good hot coffee at 5.00am
Would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Parthp575, General Manager at Motel 6 Mobile, AL, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

I think the last time I stayed at a Motel 6 was back in the 70's when it was all I could afford. That being said, I decided to stay at this one, just to see how it compares now and based on reviews that were positive.
Located in Tillman's Corner and in the middle of a dozen other hotel chains, it's nightly rate was one of the lowest. Some of the reasons for this is it's lack of complimentary amenities. Coffee is available in the lobby, not the room and there is no breakfast. The room had a single bar of soap and no shampoo or tissue and minimal towels. Yes, there was toilet paper. No hair dryer. The room had hardwood floors, which I liked because it makes it easy to clean but it is not noise buffering. The room was basic, basic: half a table against one wall with two chairs, a couple of shelves and a very basic bed with OK mattress and two night stands. The walls were painted white with the head board wall painted as an accent wall of bright turquoise. As a handicap room, it was roomy and had a wheel chair accessible shower with a seat and hand held shower head. The room had one small window that looked out on a tall fence. The lighting in the room was stark. There are no lamps, just two florescent lights over the headboard, and one very bright light on the same wall of the tv, that was blinding if on when watching the tv. The typical AC wall unit was quiet and effective.
The man who check us in was friendly and smiling, and had us into our room in minutes. On our request, he provided us with extra pillows. Check out was fast too.
So, if you are looking for an inexpensive, newly remodeled, clean, basic, no frills place to stay that is 15 minutes away from Mobile, Alabama, this is the place.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a refuge from your busy schedule. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Many good things about this hotel: the staff are very nice—esp. Peter and a young Indian lady who checked us in. They gave us a cheaper price than the one quoted online so I suggest to call them directly. No special amenities but for the price, the rooms are clean and adequate, that’s all I needed. I’ve been to places that are more expensive but not as clean. One of the reviews complained about not having carpet—personally, I don’t like hotels with carpets because I doubt hotels clean it thoroughly between use. Will mist likely go there again next time.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Parth p, General Manager at Motel 6 Mobile, AL, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

hank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.