All reviews room was clean waffles stay there again tx cereal
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

From the surface this hotel appears to be very nice but once you get into the interior you see that someone did quick and shabby renovations. The bathroom was dirty. There were 2 long hairs in the tub and black molding climbing the crevices of walls. I usually don’t stay in such places but my husband and I are driving across country to NC to relocate and setup my medical clinic. We were exhausted after driving after 10+ hours and needed to crash. This was definitely a disappointment and the sign said no refunds!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Rooms need upgrade and deep cleaning. Staff is very nice. Breakfast is waffles, toast or cereal. Very convenient to I-65 and University of South Alabama.
Rooms open to outside and with truckers staying there it is noisy in early morning as they leave.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Would recomend this motel, oweners very nice and helpful,price was very good and,nice and clean.very comfortable bed. they went the extra mile to make sure our stay was pleasant.we will definitly stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018

I start at the super eight for business and had a very good night sleep good today everybody was nice I highly recommend it especially if you drive 18 wheelers you got plenty parking

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Excellent location!! Friendly staff! 100% better service & nicer staff than the Comfort Inn on the service road in Mobile, AL!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rita F, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you so mush for letting us know about your stay. We do our "BEST" to make our place like home