Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$112
WyndhamUS$112
PricelineUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
Trip.comUS$128
All reviews front desk room was clean shuttle service cruise terminal great stay very nice hotel wyngate port interstate usa alabama
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2021

Owner is very racist and rude. I was stranded 10hrs from home, had to put my family on a U-haul to get home because we couldn't get a one way rental, I had to stay while the truck was at the dealer. He refused to work with me and was unbelievably rude.
I do not recommend you staying here if your white, seriously. Not a good manager/owner (as he claims), his bigotry was above obvious.

Avoid.

Ended up staying at the Hampton. Unbelievably cordial and inviting. Respectful and accommodating for my bad situation.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank csseale
Lacey Martin, Guest Services / Front Office at Wingate by Wyndham Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2021

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. I am disappointed that even after trying so hard to accommodate as many requests as we could for you and we still fell short in delivering the world class guest experience. Please rest assured that we will be taking steps to correct our mistakes and request you to please give us another chance in future to prove our worth. Thank you.

Reviewed November 2, 2020

The service was great the rooms were very clean the hotel was quiet... the staff at the desk that helped also gave us hand sanitizer we are very appreciative because our reservations were incorrect....she had corrected them great place great help.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deep Patel, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2020

Thank you for a perfect score. I am thrilled to see that your felt welcoming at our clean and quiet hotel. I will definitely share your views about our ever helping desk agents with them and I am sure they will be happy and proud to hear that. Thank you once again for reviewing your stay and we will be happy to host you again in future.

Reviewed October 31, 2020

The staff was courteous and willing to exceed our expectations. The room was quite clean and the bed was very comfortable. Everything worked as it should. There was some rust stains into he shower but that is not always due to a lack of cleaning. The amenities were as stated and the breakfast was on par with pandemic standards

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for a 5/5 score. I am glad to hear that our courteous staff was able to exceed your expectations. I love that you enjoyed your stay in one of our clean, comfortable rooms at Wingate by Wyndham, Mobile, AL. We are also thankful to you that you pointed out the rust stains on the shower and please be rest assured that we are taking utmost care now to help prevent this in future. Once again thank you for reviewing your stay and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2020

tv was on in our room. Smelled like mildew mixed w/ cheap pine saw. Had to teach my kids to breath through mouth, the smell so bad, ripped off 15k pts. 2 ppl smoking pot at front door, unsafe location

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sending us an honest review. I am sorry to hear that you did not find our location safe and well kept up. Please be rest assured that we are doing all that needs to be done going forward so that none of our guests have to go thru what you went thru during your stay with us. I hope that you give us another chance in future to prove our worth. Thank you

Reviewed September 9, 2020

Had to quarantine from my wife who had Covid. Glad to have had a place to stay that was close enough to home in case of emergency but where I could stay safe. Wingate in Wilmington, NC is the other place we like to stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Wingate by Wyndham, Mobile, AL. I am glad to hear that we are ticking all the safety precaution boxes in these pandemic times and making our guest feel safe. I am also happy to hear that you enjoy Wingate brand and really appreciate the loyalty. Once again thank you so much for the review and hoping to host you again in future.