Lowest prices for your stay
US$153
SAVE US$8
PricelineUS$153
Hotels.comUS$153
Lol.travelUS$157
All reviews full kitchen room was clean enjoyed my stay great stay housekeeping staff very nice hotel hotel room waffles free breakfast property cleanliness downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2021

The location is not the greatest but the quality and cleanliness makes up for it . The staff go above and beyond to make sure that your stay is the best possible. I will continue to use this location anytime I’m in the area

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Shawna Tyree, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2021

Thank you for complementing our staff and our hotel. Your good review is appreciated and we look forward to hosting you again here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd.

Reviewed March 15, 2021

We used the digital key and went straight to the room. Room was very clean. Kitchen was equipped for two people. Because of covid we ate dinner and breakfast in our room. We felt safe as the staff was masked as well as most of the guests.

The king bed was fantastic. The shower was nice as well. Sounds like I’m an employee. I’m not. We just enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Mike L
Shawna Tyree, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2021

We are glad you enjoyed staying with us here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd. Thank you for your good review and please return again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here overnight on a road trip. We found the room was spacious and clean. The whole hotel was clean. Breakfast was very good. Front desk was welcoming and helpful, was wearing a mask. Beds were very comfortable. Drove 5 mns to get nice take out dinner

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shawna Tyree, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2021

We are glad to read that you enjoyed a restful night here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd. Thank you for your good review and we hope the rest of your trip went well.

Reviewed September 20, 2020

The property and chain make a big deal about COVID precautions and insist on masking...it's v reassuring. When I checked in, however, the receptionist was not masked and when I asked her to mask she pulled it on below her nose.

This undermines my confidence in the entire program and makes me wonder how serious this hotel (and chain) is about COVID precautions and training and I would avoid this hotel if you have concerns about COVID.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Annie DuBroc, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We take your comments seriously as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay UNTIL Tropical Storm Cristobal came through and knocked out the electricity to the entire hotel around 10:30pm and it was off until 1:00am when it came one briefly and then came on again around 5am for an hour or so...unfortunately then we had to carry all of our luggage down four flights of stairs...if it weren’t for the TS...it would have been a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ stay...

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2020

We are glad you enjoyed your stay except for the forces of Mother Nature. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to sit back and enjoy your stay. Thank you for your good review.