All reviews great hotel tgi fridays providence hospital bonefish grill south alabama business trip would highly recommend this hotel breakfast staff excellent stay free breakfast visiting mobile every morning restaurants and shopping enjoyed my stay would stay here again oatmeal king suite
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

A clean and quiet hotel with spacious rooms and nice amenities. Breakfast was hot, fresh and of good quality. The only reason we didn’t give it 5 stars is that housekeeping missed our room one of the three days we were there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We were very comfortable and pleased with this Hampton Inn and Suites. Staff was very friendly. Setting of hotel was serene. Very clean. Restaurants nearby made for an easy dining experience. Will stay at this site on our ext visit to Mobile. Convenient to both Bellingrath Gardens and Robert Trent Jones golf.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2017

your staff all around was outstanding, friendly , housekeeping to hostess in the breakfast buffett and front desk . high 5 for all. we were there for a wedding and it was central located, close to a beauty shop i needed and clothing store, . we especially liked the set up of your dining area

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I booked this hotel because I have stayed at Hampton Inns before. We were visiting Mobile to attend my sister's 75th Birthday Surprise Party. The room was just great and the bed was soft. I had a great night sleep and really I wished I had booked another night.The Breakfast was delicious and the coffee was excellent. I will continue to stay at Hampton hotels in the near future. Thanks...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I stayed at this Hampton Inn one night for business. The staff at the front desk was friendly, polite and professional. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast, included in the stay consisted of eggs, biscuits, waffles, fruit, cereals, oatmeal, juices, etc. Upon checkout, the staff at the front desk helped to give me directions to the event I was attending. She also helped to find the closest FedEx. Great service!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business