Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile Providence Park/Airport
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My family stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites due to a termite infestation at our rental home. The staff was extremely kind and accommodating both before and during our stay. The front desk clerk searched for connecting rooms with the arrangement of beds we were looking for. The free breakfast is very nice, with several items changing every day. While we are locals and hope not to need to use them, I would highly recommend this hotel for families and business people alike.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

A clean and quiet hotel with spacious rooms and nice amenities. Breakfast was hot, fresh and of good quality. The only reason we didn’t give it 5 stars is that housekeeping missed our room one of the three days we were there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We were very comfortable and pleased with this Hampton Inn and Suites. Staff was very friendly. Setting of hotel was serene. Very clean. Restaurants nearby made for an easy dining experience. Will stay at this site on our ext visit to Mobile. Convenient to both Bellingrath Gardens and Robert Trent Jones golf.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

your staff all around was outstanding, friendly , housekeeping to hostess in the breakfast buffett and front desk . high 5 for all. we were there for a wedding and it was central located, close to a beauty shop i needed and clothing store, . we especially liked the set up of your dining area

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I booked this hotel because I have stayed at Hampton Inns before. We were visiting Mobile to attend my sister's 75th Birthday Surprise Party. The room was just great and the bed was soft. I had a great night sleep and really I wished I had booked another night.The Breakfast was delicious and the coffee was excellent. I will continue to stay at Hampton hotels in the near future. Thanks...

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I stayed at this Hampton Inn one night for business. The staff at the front desk was friendly, polite and professional. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast, included in the stay consisted of eggs, biscuits, waffles, fruit, cereals, oatmeal, juices, etc. Upon checkout, the staff at the front desk helped to give me directions to the event I was attending. She also helped to find the closest FedEx. Great service!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Patrice S
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The stay was great. The staff was helpful and courteous . They even were able to round up a phone charger for my phone since i had left it at home. I would recommend Hampton Inn in all areas for both family and Business travel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travellers also viewed these Mobile hotels
0.1 km away
8.3 km away
Mobile Marriott
Mobile Marriott
#9 of 65 in Mobile

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile Providence Park/Airport? Share your experiences!