All reviews indoor pool and hot tub pull out bed front desk clerk the young lady rooms are nice great rate great customer service would stay here again enjoyed my stay waffles niki katrina
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I had to get three different rooms before I finially gave up. All three rooms smelled like someone had smoked in them, all three rooms were horribly dirty (hair in shower, food on carpet in all three rooms, toilets was dirty, had urin on toilet seats and floors). Each floor they put me on had towels in the hallway and all the trash can we're overflowing onto the floor. Service was terrible, could not call the front desk because none of the phones worked. After all that, we did not get an opology for problems, nor did anyone offer to fix the problems. I was and still am lost for words. I think this was by far the worse hotel I have ever stayed in. Never, never stay here.

Room tip: Terrible Hotel
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank lestomlin
Tracy J, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Terrible very dirty would not stay again shower curtain was moldy hair in shower 2 th floor elevator dirty not sure if they change the sheets I though all quality inn were the same standards I guess it’s up to management why would quality inn allow places like this to use there name hall had Oder dirty mircrowave didn’t work

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Evert D
Tracy J, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

I'm really sorry that your room didn't meet your expectations. Clean, comfortable rooms are our number one priority, and we have rigorous cleaning and pest-control policies in place to make sure of that. I hope you let one of our staff know about your room, as we would've been more than happy to take care of those issues. If you'd like to discuss any part of your visit with me personally, please do give us a call. In the meantime, I hope we'll have another chance in the future to show you our best -- we'd love that opportunity.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Decent for the hotel. Angela was a wonderful experience in my stay. Being a choice hotel, even though i did check out early, they were not able to accommodate my 2pm check out for being a choice member. They could only accommodate to 12pm and the manager said they can only do 3 guests for late check outs. I work for choice hotels and choice hotels in my opinion should accommodate ALL guest requests and there shouldn’t be a limit on the amount of late checks outs. But each hotel is different. Just threw me off.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tracy J, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely horrendous! We were there 30 mins and ended up leaving, getting our money back. No heated pool, marijuana, stain covered couches, disgusting bathroom...just horrible!! The only positive is the staff, she was very understanding and kind!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer M

Reviewed December 28, 2017

The hotel has a nice curb appeal the rooms are nice you have usual breakfast you cook your on if you want waffles etc. Don't know any restaurants in the area saw a walmart on the way in though. there is the fast food restaurants in the area. all in all would stay there again if I have to due to the price.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Tracy J, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Thank you for all the positive comments you wrote about our hotel. We appreciate you spending the time to share the experience you had with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Hope to see you soon.