Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Quality
Expedia.comUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
Orbitz.comUS$79
CheapTicketsUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2021 via mobile

Lobby was closed at night, smelled of marijuana, needs updating and freshening up, smoke detectors are unhooked and just hanging from the ceiling. The sheets and towels did appear clean and the tv did work, other than that, I would avoid this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2021

Kenneth C ,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. We want our guests to enjoy and to find our amenities to be accommodating and
convenient. I am sorry that we failed to do this during your most recent stay. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed February 7, 2020

I can not give you an adequate review of the hotel location itself as I have not stayed here. But don't stop reading this just yet. I booked a reservation for his hotel for an upcoming cruise through Mobile's website list of hotels that offer Park and Cruise Rates. I choose the Park and Cruise rate as listed on the hotel's website seemed reasonable enough. Received email showing rate and estimated taxes along with confirmation #. I called to set up transfer to ship in advance as requested. As I was inquiring I asked to double check the rate and lo and behold it is significantly highly than the confirmation email. In the tune of an additional $60 more. I quizzed as to why the difference and desk clerk could not say. Told to call back and speak with GM next morning. I did of course, just happens to be her day off. Desk clerk on duty was slightly put off by the inquiry and came off extremely rude. I thanked her got online found a more "upfront" and "fully disclosed" rate from another hotel and booked with them. Called once more to Quality Inn to cancel my reservation. WOW! We are full on rude. She said she would send me a cancellation email and while I was in mid sentence thanking her....She HUNG up! HUNG UP! No good bye no email cancellation confirmation, nothing.

I would like to think that if you would like people to stay with you that you would try to be more inviting from the start to finish. I am not an unreasonable person. I do however like to know what I am paying upfront! Word of the wise for the GM these sites are here for a reason. Many people read reviews for a reason. Visit with your staff about proper phone ettiquette.

Room tip: Verify rates before trip if you book online for Park and Stay Rates.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank TTrom
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2020

TTrom,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We are apologizing for the rudeness that our staff showed during your stay with us. We do not tolerate such kind of behavior from any of our staff and management. At all times we will provide an efficient, friendly and helpful service to all our customers. I am sorry that we failed to do this during your most recent stay. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Thanks meagan she was very helpful,and the rooms are clean a great place to stay I give it 5 stars the rooms are very bigHad a situation at a different hotel up the street they was horrible do not go to the Econolodge come here your money Here we will be well worth it it even have a indoor swimming pool

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

Hi christophergD4502JA,

It is always rewarding for us to read such positive reviews regarding staff hospitality. We enjoy sharing these reviews with Meagan and we thank you for giving us this opportunity to congratulate her on a job well done. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We can't wait to give you another five star experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

The hotel is great and the staff is amazing Meagan and Sandy made my coworker and i feel welcome they have a good breakfast in the morning as well.!!! Ask for Meagan or Sandy when you visit they will give you a good rate as well...

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

T3740CYjacobb,

It is always rewarding for us to read such positive reviews regarding staff hospitality. We enjoy sharing these reviews with Meagan, Sandy and we thank you for giving us this opportunity to congratulate her on a job well done. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We can't wait to give you another five star experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites Hotel.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

We stayed at the Mobile (150 W I-65 Service Road) location on 12/13/19. We had 2 rooms. We booked our rooms for the convenience of leaving our car on site & the shuttle to the cruise port.
The stay was good. Our location was quiet, all went well.
Here are a few issues we experienced.
Upon checkin, my husband asked if we need to schedule the shuttle to the port or leave anything in our car. We were told No, nothing was needed. I believe this person was (GM), as those were the initials in our check in paperwork. I can describe her as an African American with a very strong accent who was very hard to understand.
I knew this was not right (I've worked in a hotel for years). I went down later that night & the other lady actually took our names, room numbers & a time we needed the shuttle. She wrote that down. It seems the original lady (GM), was too lazy to get up to actually write our names down. Since there were 7 of us, we needed the shuttle scheduled to make it to the ship on time.
Once returning to the port, following our cruise, we seen the shuttle sitting & inquired about a ride. The driver (skinny, tall guy) told us we were next, he would return. We waited for AN HOUR AND A HALF. We called the hotel twice. The first time we were told we were next, the 2nd time she told us there were several groups ahead of us!! After waiting for 1.5 hours, we paid $40 to get us all back to our car by Uber. This is unacceptable since I booked this hotel for the reason of having the shuttle. Not only did we pay for our return transportation, this put us 2 hours late for our 11 hour drive to return home.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank LoveroftheCaribbean
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered with the shuttle during your stay. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next
visit.