All reviews choice hotels room was clean front desk three nights the breakfast area an upgrade waffle maker king room yogurt next morning wilbert interstate destin
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean. I have always had great experiance at the comfort inn. Location was great. It was our half point stay to New Orleans. The breakfast was great. Internet was good, only disappointed was that Netflix would not work.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Need a better look outside
Our room was nice
The breakfast was just okay
The staff was professional
A lot of restaurants around
The mall is on the next exit up
15 mins from downtown Mobile
5 minutes to I-10 east/west

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Brucea Y, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Thank you for your stay. We are working hard to beautify the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

This hotel was my halfway point stay between north Alabama and Texas at the beginning and end of the week. The staff was great, everyone was quite friendly! There are signs in the halls letting you know of a renovation being done, so do note that if you decide to stay in the near future. However, the rooms were perfect, I stayed in two different rooms on my going and return. Each room was very clean, with great beds and plenty of plugs for my children's electronics to recharge before our drive. Showers were just as good. I have already recommended it to my Texas family for when they come visit Alabama. So if you're just passing through or planning to stay in the area I'd definitely give this hotel a look.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2018

I am a Choice Hotels regular and this hotel has the amenities I like for the $90 total price: sprinklered, microwave, refrigerator, and HVAC with a quiet continuous fan setting (for white noise). The hotel is older, read large rooms, and our room with a king bed was renovated well. Stayed three nights. Later in the week on our return leg we liked it so well we stayed another night. This time in room 215 the HVAC fan blade was hitting on something and annoying. They promptly moved us to another King room. Would return.

Room Tip: Check room 215 HVAC for level of quietness
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tedmc_12
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

The beds were awesome. But the tubs need to be slip resistant. While taking a shower, I slipped and fell out landing on my back. Thank God I did not hit my head on the toilet. But my entire body was completely on the floor. The breakfast was ok but the person was not refilling often enough and had to be asked to do so. Overall quiet and comfortable hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple