All reviews waffles room was clean biscuits coffee table boiled eggs next morning nice stay tillmans corner microwave and refrigerator hot breakfast staff was very friendly front desk staff bellingrath gardens new orleans free breakfast staying at this hotel easy access
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Great place to lay your head down and rest. Very clean rooms. The front desk staff was very polite . TJohns checked us in and greeted us and explained everything to us. I recommend this hotel. Close to restaurants and shopping if needed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Room size is good and attractively priced. Breakfast room is on the larger size to accommodate hotel guests and offers excellent food choices. Front desk staff at check-in was very nice. Convenient to Bellingrath Gardens. Room air-conditioner worked very well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2018

The desk clerk Michelle was great when we checked in and helpful with directions to nearby location. The hotel offered a full breakfast and it was so good. Forget the bagels and cereal! The room was clean, plenty of towels and big bed. We checked out and did some sightseeing then decided to go back for another night at this hotel and again received excellent service. The only bad thing was there are strong lights around the hotel which shine into the rooms even with the drapes closed. This is good and bad - too much light but great if you forgot something and had to go back to the car in the night.

Room Tip: Request room on back or side - not the front.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We have stayed at many Choice Hotels and are a Diamond Choice Hotel Member. Our room at Comfort Suites on Tillmans Corner Parkway in Mobile, AL was very dirty - the walls had many marks and dirty spots on them; the inside of the windows were covered with grime and some sort of sticky drippy substance; the carpet looked like it had not been vacuumed in days and had many dirty spots; the door to the bathroom was very dirty; the curtains were torn; we saw a bug in the room at one point; lighting in the bathroom is poor; the mirror over the desk was falling out of its frame; the cover over the knobs which operate the air conditioning system was broken; many of the pages in the Guest Services binder on the desk were torn and/or covered with water and/or coffee stains. Also, we asked for a quiet room as far away from elevators and ice machines as possible. We were assigned to a room which was close to the elevators. Therefore, the room was not quiet. We heard everyone getting onto and coming out of the elevator even as late as 1:00 in the morning on a week night. In addition, parking is not good at the hotel. Most of the parking spots in front of the hotel are designated for handicapped people. Most of the parking for the hotel is in a very poorly lit area, which was great concern to me in terms of security of my vehicle.

The lobby is not attractive or inviting. It is sparse in terms of decor. Part of the lobby is taken up by computers which guests can use. In most hotels in which I have stayed, the computers are in a more private business center rather than in a public lobby area.

I would not recommend this hotel when staying in Mobile. It is badly in need of a complete overhaul.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2017

I had stayed here before. When I found myself in Mobile, there was no question I would return to this property. The room was immaculate. The beds were extremely comfortable and the linens were nice. The room had a microwave and refrigerator, as well as a table and chair. It's convenient to restaurants. The breakfast room was nice and the selection of food should be enough for anyone. This is also an easy in and out. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this property. Oh, I will go back again when in Mobile.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple