Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$149
Orbitz.comUS$149
CheapTicketsUS$149
1,045 results
All reviews front desk walking distance beautiful hotel self park parking garage dauphin street mardi gras corner room breakfast buffet i highly recommend this hotel downtown area room was large staff was very friendly business trip would definitely stay here again valet harry
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2021

We stay at Hilton chains very frequently and this is by far our worst experience.
1. We were not given water at check-in which is one of the benefits of being a Diamond member.
2. The pillows are extremely lumpy and aren’t even the size of the pillow cases they put on them.
3. The window seals were covered in mold.
4. Only 2 sets of towels in the bathroom and no hand towels.
5. The shower did not drain.
6. Coffee maker did not work.
7. They have touched up walls and doors with mismatching paint and it’s very noticeable.
8. I tried messaging the hotel using the app multiple times and no one responded.

I was able to overlook all the above until today!
9. PARKING!! The front desk clerk at check-in told my parents to park in the parking garage attached to the building. They gave us a parking pass with no instructions or warning not to park in the parking garage. So we all parked in the parking garage. Our car got booted and we had to pay $100 to get it off. There are no signs anywhere in the hotel or in the parking areas indicating where you can park or not park. A simple line on the parking pass warning guests not to park in the garage would have sufficed. The front desk clerk I spoke to about this said it was up to front desk employees to tell guests where to park. Seems like a kick back scheme to me with the garage attendants. Either way, we checked out early and will never stay with Hilton again.

10. I double checked my bill and was charged for valet parking that we obviously did not use since we were fined for parking in the wrong spot. I called to get it fixed and apparently the hotel system is down. Again!

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed March 22, 2021 via mobile

We stayed here in rooms blocked off for a wedding. Any time we called ahead of the reservation with questions we were rushed off the phone without any helpful information or an answer to our question. When we got there no one welcomed us or offered any assistance. As we exited the elevator to out floor, it wreaked of weed and cigarette smoke along with cleaning supplies smell... not a good combination. The bridal party was getting ready and ordered coffee to be delivered to our room well in advance to the weekend we stayed. However, the front desk made it very clear that that was an inconvenience for them and that we would have to come get it ourselves and that it would be ready after the time frame we had requested it to be ready. You would think blocking off 40 rooms and filling them all would have gotten you some type of respect or normal curtesy, but not at this hotel. I would not recommend. Which is very unfortunate because it does have great potential. But the front desk staff is horrible and not helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2021 via mobile

The team was entirely nice from check in to check out. They were quick to respond and aid. I want to particularly shout out Adam Metzger the valet attendant. We were having issues with our car and he went above and beyond to help us!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Adam DeVaney, General Manager at The Admiral, a Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are thrilled with our team, and happy to see them recognized.

Reviewed March 16, 2021

Reefer room - that is what I nicknamed our room! Because reefer, weed, marijuana, whatever you like to call it, is what this room smelled like when we entered it. Actually, you could smell it as soon as we got off the elevator and walked down the hallway! Maybe the people before us had a good party before we got there!? Who knows. Yes, we could have changed rooms, but we didn't because the longer we were in there the less we smelled it. Well, at least until we left and came back. In fact, I pretty much smelled it all night because the thermostat would never cut off, no matter how many times you turned the temperature up, so it blew air on me all night. At one point I even thought maybe someone hid weed in the air vent because the more the air blew on me, the more I could smell it!! I think the smell was finally out of the air by morning when we were due to leave.
Despite the smell, the room was pretty clean except for the disgusting phone. Glad I don't have a need to use hotel phones much! Also, it didn't even have a menu on it so if we needed to call the front desk or anywhere else in the hotel, we wouldn't have known what to push!
The hotel itself was okay - another hotel that reinvented what seemed to be an old downtown building. In my opinion, not one of Hilton's finest. The lobby smelled a little musty upon walking in, but the valet was nice. Can't say too much about the guy behind the counter since the check-in process was pretty quick. My husband went to the pool to check it out and said that it had not been cleaned, even though it was apparently open for use. Leaves and other stuff floating or at the bottom. I didn't see it until we left and drove by. I *can* say that it looks NOTHING like any pictures you see of it. So if you think you're going to get what you see then you are mistaken. That is, unless they clean it up soon since the weather is getting warmer.
Overall, I would say that I probably would not stay here again if I am ever in the area. I would probably give another hotel a try.

Reviewed March 11, 2021 via mobile

Harry took great care of us. He rocks!! 10 out of 10 service. Makes an outstanding espresso. Go to the cafe and Harry will take care of you. Always kind and generous to the guests even when he is getting pulled in 20 different directions.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Harry. He is a wonderful employee, and we love to see that guests recognize that as well.