US$107
HolidayInn.com
Malaga Inn(Mobile)
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$105
US$96
US$85
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$127
US$113
Travelocity
All reviewsand flat screen tvtropical stormneeded a place to staycomfortable bedsstaff was friendly
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Was quiet nice and clean. Indoor access to rooms and great pool. They are currently upgrading. The bed was comfortable decor not modern. Bathroom was spacious and staff was friendly. Safe night in mobile can't complain.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Nash A, General Manager at Ashbury Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Thank you for staying at Ashbury Inn & Suites. Thank you for understanding the situation and hope to see that after the renovations the property might be in good standing.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is full of BED BUGS, over charged for room, worst service I've ever had. Best employee was the shuttle driver. Nasty nasty nasty, I wouldn't kennel my dog there. The air conditioner was filthy, the filter was full of dirt and mold, ceiling had a water leak and was covered by paint, open power receptacles (no cover plates), the toilet would barely flush. My room was overbooked, they gave me a room key to someone else's room...therefore they charged me more for a room since the room I wanted was less expensive, employees have the best I don't care attitude. I wouldn't stay here in a natural emergency situation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Walt S
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

We came to Mobile from Montgomery for the Mardi Gras. When we arrived at the hotel to check in they informed us that our rooms (all 5) were canceled and sold. We arrived at the scheduled check in time So we weren't late. There was no reason for our rooms to be sold. I'm thinking they were sold because we booked through a third party site and got a better price than they were renting rooms for that weekend. We will never ever do business here again! They are very unprofessional!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2016

we had the grand court of ala order of the amaranths and could not have been treated nicer the food was good and the rooms were very clean the beds we had great slept the rooms were very roomie for 4 people

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

First room we were in would not çool. Front desk personnel moved us to another one which was a little better. The bed was fairly comfortable. Desk personnel were friendly and helpful. I found out that room rates e e really different between inside rooms vs outside rooms.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends