All reviews front desk hotel breakfast fitness room nice pool free breakfast beds were comfortable staff was very friendly new orleans florida interstate rates
Reviewed August 3, 2018

We stayed at this Holiday Inn location for a night on the way to Florida. The rooms are definitely newly renovated and large. The hotel is a dog friendly one, which is fantastic. The breakfast is very simple. We all liked the new rooms and the staff was totally friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018
Brianne C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Diane S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to make every stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. I am pleased that you see our efforts. I hope you will come back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Spent one night in the hotel and upon checking in I was informed that the hotel is undergoing renovations. I was giving a room on the 4th floor. The room was average. There were boot prints in the carpeting (assuming from the contractors) the bathroom ceiling seemed unfinished and when looking our the window the seal in the thermopane glass was extruded. I have had better experiences at this hotel.

Room Tip: better rooms are those that overlook the parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Our arrangements were made by a friend (a local pastor) who assured us the even though renovations were underway, we would be well taken care of.
He was right. We were upgraded from a double room to a king with no raise in fees. Our room had been remodeled and it was very clean, comfortable and spacious. And it was right off of I-10 and convenient to several restaurants and local shopping.
The restroom was very clean and well stocked with fresh clean towels. And the shower head was high enough that I could use it comfortably, which is a definite plus since I'm over 6 feet tall.
The room was cool and comfortable. The king sized bed was very comfortable and allowed us great nights sleep.
I usually stay at another hotel chain who's name also starts with the letter H. But this Holliday Inn met and exceeded all of our expectations and we are glad we stayed here during our two day visit.
To sum it up in ... this is a highly recommended facility !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Brianne C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience in our newly renovated room! We appreciate your recommendation highly and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

While I was perusing the Holiday Inn website for this hotel, I noticed different rates for the same style room. I wasn’t sure what was happening until I discovered that there were room rates that included breakfast and room rates that didn’t. They use a voucher system, so for an extra $5.00 per night per room, a sit-down breakfast is included. But I didn’t know that until we checked-in for our stay.

The first morning we went to the restaurant and were seated. We gave the vouchers to the very nice waitress, who then handed us menus. Up to this point we guessed that since we had vouchers and we were handed menus, that we could order anything off the menu. Unfortunately, not true. When the waitress came back with our tea and water, we asked about the choices and that is when she told us that the vouchers get you one specific breakfast on the menu which consisted of eggs, toast, meat (sausage, bacon or ham) and juice. We took the included breakfast, ate and left for the day. The next day it was the same thing, vouchers and the standard fare. By the third day we were tired of the high cholesterol food and asked about a substitution. She said no. It wasn’t until we mentioned the cholesterol that she agreed to let us make a substitution and skip the eggs and meat.

This may not sound like a big deal, except they seemed to keep everything a big secret. If you don’t look closely enough at the website, you may not see that there are two different rates for the same room, one with breakfast and one without. When you check in, you get vouchers for breakfast, but no one mentions that you get one choice on the menu. When you get to the restaurant for breakfast, you aren’t told that your vouchers are only good for one choice until you ask. I wonder what would have happened if we would have ordered one of the breakfasts that weren’t covered by the vouchers? Would we have been asked to pay? All-in-all, just a strange way to operate.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DauphinTravelers
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

DauphinTravelers,

Hello from Holiday Inn Mobile West - I-10, we're glad to have hosted your stay. We consistently aim to provide comfortable accommodations. That in mind, I'm pleased to see your stellar ratings for our location and service level. Without a doubt, scores like these continue to inspire us to provide True Hospitality for everyone! On the other hand, I'm sorry you were let down by our breakfast setup and the voucher's inclusions. I've shared your sentiments with management to ensure that similar situations may be properly communicated to our guests.

Thanks for your candor. I hope you find your way back when your plans bring you again to the area.

Kindest regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to like this hotel, I really did. We had tons of problems during our one night stay before our cruise — no one staffing the front desk, elevators not really working, computers not working for guest use (a staff member using Facebook on the only working one), breakfast was such a joke/horrible microwaved food, our room was so humid all of our belongings were physically wet, room phone disconnected so I had no way to contact anyone/front desk wasn’t manned when I finally went downstairs, hardly any lights in the room, construction noise starting at dawn, housekeeping ignoring our DND sign... and more — but the icing on the cake was that we paid $40 for a “park and cruise” option so that we could leave our car and the hotel would shuttle us there AND back from the cruise port. No issues going to the cruise port, but when we called for a pick up, no one showed up. We waited AN HOUR! And there was another family who had already been waiting an hour before we called. I called 5 times and each time I was lied to that the van was on the way and would be there in 10 minutes. We ended up paying out of pocket for an Uber. This was completely unacceptable service. Avoid this unprofessional excuse for a hotel at all costs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Megan R
Brianne C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Megan,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn MOBILE WEST - I-10.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I can assure you that this is not our standard. We aim to please each one of our guests.

I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception to the service we provide.

Brianne Carrier