All reviews cracker barrel sam's club great hotel and location yogurt indoor pool stay there again around midnight clean rooms breakfast selection stayed here for two nights short drive one night stay gulf shores excellent stay staff was friendly hie walmart
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with a large group for a weekend soccer tournament in Mobile. The things that I liked about it were the location was extremely convenient to anything and everything you could possible need and it was clean. I wasn’t happy with the comfort of the beds, or the price/quality of the food. The pool was tiny and it was very cold. However, the staff were extremely friendly. I am neutral on this hotel with the pros and cons.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. We strive to exceed our guests expectations, and apparently fell short during your stay. I will review each area with the appropriate team members and will put a plan in place to correct the deficiencies immediately.
We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Small but very warm indoor heated pool.
Great Hotel.
Close to interstate but quiet.
Close to several restaurants.
Good breakfast selection.

Only things I can knock is the water pressure in room wasn’t great first thing in morning and there was s little mildew in caulking around soap dish in shower.

I would def stay her again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind survey and comments. We very much appreciate that you took your valuable time to let us know about your stay, and will share your comments with our team so that we may continue to improve.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Right on l-65 close to Mobile Tennis Center. We stay here often and they never disappoint on quality and service. Decent breakfast served as early as 6:30 a.m. is helpful if your kid has a early morning match.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Christian M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Narayanan R,

Thank you so much for both your stay with us as well as taking a moment to write kind words about your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional hospitality and we love to see that our efforts haven't gone unnoticed. If you're ever traveling in the Mobile area again, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Christian Mackey
Holiday Inn Express Mobile West I-65

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Only passing through but enjoyed a comfortable stay at this very nice Holiday Inn Express. Check in was very smooth, staff very helpful and the room was quite comfortable. Breakfast was the usual Holiday Inn Express fare but tasty and hot. Overall, an excellent stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Robin P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Dear ontheroad6,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent trip to our great city! We hope to have an opportunity to do it again in the future. We are delighted to have amazing guest as yourself!

At your service,
Robin- GM

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

For the price it is the place to stay. Clean rooms, great staff, hotel very well maintained. Good complimentary breakfast. Nice indoor heated pool. Easy access to the interstate...very close to Cracker Barrel and a Walmart.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family