All reviews cracker barrel sam's club great hotel and location yogurt indoor pool clean rooms stay there again tennis center around midnight breakfast selection short drive one night stay gulf shores excellent stay hie walmart property
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Decent. A tad high priced for what you get. Room was mid-size at best. Very good mattress. Clean. Tile floor in bathroom had a long crack. The fitness room had everything except free weights. They had a universal machine instead. The floor was faux hardwood on cement. The roll up pad was very thin so floor work was on a hard surface. The business center printer also copied and scanned. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was good. The only trash can was in the corner of a high traffic area.

Room tip: Ger room on back side for quiet.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the nice comments you had for the staff friendliness and breakfast. I will definitely take a look at upgrading the work out mat in the fitness center.
Please consider us again on your next trip to Mobile.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We checked in with a very nice gentleman at the front desk. Our 2-queen room was clean. Complimentary breakfast is standard hotel fare. Members of our party really liked the cheese omelette.
We originally booked one night stay but realized by the next morning, we needed to stay one more night. The nice lady at the front desk cheerfully extended our stay for one more night at the same rate we originally booked our reservation.
My only concern was the bathroom didn't seem to have a vent. So things became really foggy, really fast during a shower. Strange. Perhaps we didn't look [hard] enough for it ...
All in all, this was a good experience.

Date of stay: March 2018
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for the nice comments, particularly the staff service comments. We really appreciate when our guests go out of their way to let us know about our performance. As an FYI, there actually was a problem with the bathroom vent fan, but it has been corrected.
Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with a large group for a weekend soccer tournament in Mobile. The things that I liked about it were the location was extremely convenient to anything and everything you could possible need and it was clean. I wasn’t happy with the comfort of the beds, or the price/quality of the food. The pool was tiny and it was very cold. However, the staff were extremely friendly. I am neutral on this hotel with the pros and cons.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. We strive to exceed our guests expectations, and apparently fell short during your stay. I will review each area with the appropriate team members and will put a plan in place to correct the deficiencies immediately.
We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Small but very warm indoor heated pool.
Great Hotel.
Close to interstate but quiet.
Close to several restaurants.
Good breakfast selection.

Only things I can knock is the water pressure in room wasn’t great first thing in morning and there was s little mildew in caulking around soap dish in shower.

I would def stay her again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind survey and comments. We very much appreciate that you took your valuable time to let us know about your stay, and will share your comments with our team so that we may continue to improve.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Right on l-65 close to Mobile Tennis Center. We stay here often and they never disappoint on quality and service. Decent breakfast served as early as 6:30 a.m. is helpful if your kid has a early morning match.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Christian M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Narayanan R,

Thank you so much for both your stay with us as well as taking a moment to write kind words about your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional hospitality and we love to see that our efforts haven't gone unnoticed. If you're ever traveling in the Mobile area again, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Christian Mackey