Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
SAVE US$18
HIExpress.comUS$104
HurbUS$104
PricelineUS$104
All reviews stay there again room was clean excellent stay front desk clerk king suite breakfast staff staff was very friendly cereal rates alabama laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2020

We booked through hotels.com for a one night stay on our way to Florida. When we checked in the receptionist told us our booking through hotels.com didn’t go through and she needed to re-run my credit card. I hesitated bc I had received a confirmation email but we had been driving for 9 hours and we were just ready to lay down. She gave us keys to the room and when we went to open the door another couple was occupying it. This was late at night and could have ended up a very bad situation. We went back down to the front desk and the lady said she would refund us with no apologies. Another couple was in the lobby when we arrived and pulled me aside and said the receptionist was trying to charge them as well stating their reservation didn’t go through. I ended up with two charges on my account. One for Holiday Inn and one for Hotels.com that I am now trying to get refunded. I do not recommend this hotel at all. Very unprofessional at the front desk. Very shady, book somewhere else.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2020

Hello 275melanier,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us among your many lodging options. We also appreciate your candid remarks.

I understand your concerns about the billing and reservation issues encountered. Please know that your feedback is valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to improve our hotel and service for a more elevated hotel experience.

I’ve also sent you an private message that should now be in your inbox discussing your stay further.

Best,

Kenneth F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed March 3, 2020

the front desk clerk was very rude.. her name was kerria... then the payment took over an hour to post so third party "cancelon" had to be contacted on hold another 30mins... check in time took almost 2 hours. Then the breakfast lady in the morning was rude and cussing and checking her time "wishing damn 10:00 would come so these folks can leave her alone"

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2020

Hello mdtindell,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you encountered. Particularly with the experience you had at check in and how we handled the concerns you raised. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will directly speak to the General Manager regarding these.

It is our commitment to provide transparent, efficient and friction less experiences for guests and making the necessary changes would help us provide a better experience in the future. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments. In addition to this, we have sent you a Private Message requesting for more details.

Hector P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

This hotel was right off I65. That's why we chose it. We were a little worried when we were the only car in the front of the hotel. Lobby was very nice. Staff was very friendly. Room was nice but had cracked tile in bathroom. Just needed a little TLC. Quiet place. We did see other cars that were parked around back so that made us feel a little better. Overall very nice. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2019

The rooms were clean and roomy. The staff was professional, friendly, and helpful. My sincere appreciation to the Manager in handling our large group. We had to leave early a couple of mornings and the staff and Manager made breakfast for us before the normal time. They went out of their way to accommodate us. Thank you for your wonderful service and great breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2019

The rooms were clean and very roomy. We had a large group to have breakfast ready for and they took very good care of us. One day we had to leave before the breakfast is usually served and the staff was so gracious as to accomodate us. They get rave reviews from me.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HIEmob, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Thank you so much for such a great review of our hotel and staff. We loved having your group with us.