Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
SAVE US$29
HIExpress.comUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
FindHotelUS$138
All reviews stay there again room was clean excellent stay front desk clerk king suite breakfast staff staff was very friendly cereal rates alabama laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2021 via mobile

I was visiting Mobile Alabama because a family death parole was pretty nice service was well pretty good breakfast in the morning efficient had a server fixing your food if I had anything negative to say was that in my bathroom above the tub there was water damage I think that if there's significant damage as such it should be fixed front desk was also very nice and patient to answer any question and to make whatever accommodations they could

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tara O'Rourke, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments.

Reviewed April 12, 2021 via mobile

Excellent stay
Staff and management was very helpful and the hospitality was incredible . Breakfast staff were sweet and welcoming. Definitely would revisit when in the area. Grateful because booking.com overbooked us and e lost our original hotel. They accommodate us with no problem

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tara O'Rourke, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2021

Michelle B.
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed April 11, 2021 via mobile

The manager (I didn’t get her name) and front desk associate, Valerie, were amazing hosts. They pulled out Pom poms and welcomed us with a cheer. The rooms were very clean and comfy. My only complaint was the small swimming pool and the small space it was in. Not really Covid appropriate (the pool). I did like the procedure in place that allowed 10 people in the pool area per hourly reservation. Would definitely stay again if I’m in the area overnight. Totally worth the great rates we had.

Have a great weekend!

Reviewed April 4, 2021

We frequent Holiday Inns across the country but this the absolute worst we have I have EVER stayed in. We had to switch rooms because the first one had cracked and moldy tile in the bathroom and the ceiling was falling in. The second room wasn’t much better with stains and sticky furniture. Elevator smelled of weed and smoke and common areas were very dirty and were in need of updates. The night staff was helpful but the morning staff as extremely rude and not helpful at all. Would not recommend to anyone! I am not normally a “Karen” but this really was unexceptable!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services.

Reviewed March 31, 2021 via mobile

The Hotel is Very clean and organized!! All the staff helped me after a very bad day!! MY FATHER-IN-LAW PASSED AWAY AFTER I HAD BOOKED THE ROOM FOR ANOTHER NIGHT BUT THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY, UNDERSTANDING, AND HELPING!! I got out of the cancelation fee and it just made things a LOT EASIER!! The King Suite we had was Awesome!! And, you cannot beat the rates for the Quality, Cleanliness, and overall space!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.