“Favorite BBQ ever”

Archibald's
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Northport
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I grew up eating at the original location and it's still the best I have ever had. My family loves their sliced pork and their ribs.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

We love Archibald Bbq! Highly recommend the rib plates but truthfully it's all good and you can't go wrong.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough, so I'll say very little.

Small eat in area, most orders a placed to go.

The pork, in and out (out give some of the charred outer area of the pork) with 2 pieces of white bread and sauce!!! OMG, it's the best!

Smoked wings are good too...but that pork!! Mmmmm

Reviewed January 25, 2017

You are in for a treat. They have the best Ribs and wings around.. Need some game day food. This is it

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Visited here after visiting their location on Greensboro Ave.

This is the epitome of a BBQ joint. It is literally in the backyard of the founders. It has about 6 stools at a bar and some outside picnic tables. I think most of their customers are take out. I had ribs and pork. They cut the ribs off the slab at the pit which is in front of you. Food is comparable to Greensboro location but oh my the decor. Noticed locals who came in mostly asked for ribs with little bones. Proportions are big and price is extremely reasonable.