“Birthday dinner”

Warehouse Bistro
Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Opelika
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The area’s best in casual fine dining featuring American and Continental cuisine in a unique, friendly atmosphere. Full bar and outstanding wine list with over 130 selections. Impeccable service and areas available for private, group, and patio dining. Tues-Thurs 6pm-9pm, Fri-Sat 6pm-10pm. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I had not been here in a few years. My memory was that it was very expensive. However, I was wrong! And, at any price, I would return! This may be the BEST food in Opelika! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant from trip advisor. Absolutely great!!! I had blackened grouper and the Birthday girl had lamb chops. The chef is amazing. Everything perfect ... from the meal to the waiter to the awesome bread pudding!

Reviewed January 22, 2017

After living in Opelika 23 Years, and just a few blocks from the Bistro, I never took the time or pleasure of dining there. My Fiancee wished to treated to dinner for her Birthday, at the Bistro. It was all around MOST excellent. The Grouper Oscar, and the Lamb Oscar was very delicious, tender, with excellent seasoning, the mashed potatoes, and large broccoli spear added to the color of the dish making it very magazine worthy The Wait Staff are very knowledgeable, yet not pushy, and do not Hover. The atmosphere inside the Bistro is very quiet and romantic. The Creme Brulee, and Banana Creme Brulee topped off a wonderful evening.

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We had 4 couples in attendance. Our table was ready when we arrived. Very nice server who was knowledgeable of the menu.

Nice cocktail time with good conversation. The food was very good. Two had Duck Breast, two had the Veal, two had the Filet, two had the fish special. All said there meal was wonderful. Shows the versatility of the Chef.

Be sure to try the onion soup and the bread pudding . A little pricy , but worth it.

Reviewed October 27, 2016

Probably the most unassuming location for a great restaurant - in an industrial park, but definitely worth finding. The dining room is limited in seating and reservations are a must. We started with the Bistro salad and the crab & corn chowder...both great and the chowder is a specialty of the house. Our waiter, Ashton,was knowledgeable about the menu and recommended a good wine for dinner. We had veal piccata and artichoke lemon grouper...both done to perfection. Ashton was very attentive and took good care of us....my recommendation....do not miss this restaurant and don't be put off by the location.