All reviews small complex hot tub every morning pool area sinks unit elevator beach
Reviewed February 12, 2017

Have have stayed at Four Winds a number of times and enjoyed it. My husband has to sleep in a recliner due to his back and # 903 is the best place for us. Hope we can come back soon. The unit does need a little work but we love the beach and the great restaurants in the area. Great fun

Room Tip: Very close walk to beach, close to stores, make sure furniture is in room before renting.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This is a quiet smaller complex, just 9 floors. There is no security and a small pool. The condo we were in had been re modeled but still needed some work. Rental agency was great but the building maintanence people need to get to work on the balconys.

Room Tip: Go online and look at pictures closely.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2016

We stayed in #202 and I'll say this: I wouldn't stay on the 2nd floor again. The noise from the pool was crazy, not to mention the noise through the walls. At times it felt like the walls weren't even there!

The complex itself is nice because it's so small and I didn't see any major issues. The pool was in good shape but a little small and shallow (5 ft in middle, 3 ft on each side), which is great for kids but not for me who wanted to swim laps!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We visited Four Winds in July 2016 and stayed in unit #101. Beach was fabulous! Condo was perfect for my family - kids loved the bunk beds but definitely only for small kids (under 10). The pool was small and very basic but we were there for the ocean! Unit owner was extremely nice and even mailed back our phone chargers we left in the unit!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

It is nicely located on the beach; however, the condo is old. Our cabinet fell down, luckily my husband caught it. It was pretty pricey for the room. If we knew how close it was to Pensacola; we would have stayed somewhere there instead for the money that we spent, but we went with cousins, who had a World Series baseball game, so we decided to join them in Al.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family